Monday, March 2, 2009

TOTALLY AWESOME WEBSITE

As I have told you all before, if you leave a comment and are new or add yourself to my "followers" list I check your profiles and look at your blogs. Well this was the case Sunday afternoon! I came across a really good blog that I want to share with you all. I am such a HUGE fan of creativity and creative people, that when I see something really creative I like to share it. Kimberly Tia's blog is called Kawaii Amigurumi & Crafts By Tia and she creates the cutest little "yarn crafts"! I am amazed by her skills. I also read where she does most of these just by looking at pictures - she doesn't use patterns - are you kidding me??!! I really hope you all check out her site and look at all the cute little things she creates. I grabbed a couple pics from her site so you could see a sample of what she does:

Hello Kitty






Cute little cupcakes that you can fill up with treats!











She designed this kitty from the pic above!








Eggs and toast! My last name is Bacon - I think I need to get her to make some bacon to go along with these two - I mean what breakfast is complete with out bacon, right?




WARNING - This next one might be for the mature, so if you don't want to see it "x" out now :)


I think we all know what this is! I about died laughing when I saw this! I just adore creativity and a sense of humor only makes it better!
I have commissioned Kimberly Tia to fashion me a little "Dinky Dog" in yarn complete with a pink dress! I can't wait to get it, and of course I will share the pics with you all as soon as I get my Dinky in the mail. Her prices are VERY reasonable - $25.00 (shipping included) to do the Dinky Dog. ( I added the dress so the price went to $35.00 - still a great price).
Also, I noticed that she does have a beauty blog too called Kimberly Tia. I haven't gotten to check this one out as much just yet, but I will and I think you should too!

10 comments:

Rai said...

I've seen some of stuff.
They are so cute. I wished I had the skill to do all that. lol

My mom is good at crocheting.

ROTFLMAO @ THE LAST ONE! OMG!

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Happy Penis! That yarn creation is hilarious!! LOL!

The cupcake is my fave! I'd love to have one of those. She's very talented.

Kimberly said...

omg you doll face!
thank you and I cant wait to get started on dinky tonight for you... stay tuned mama!! ♥ KT

Brooke said...

RAi - I know! Isn't she just tooo talented?!

THE PBG - She sells those little cupcakes on her website! They are too cute. Her stuff reminds me of my grandma's house. SHe used to crochet EVERYTHING! All I learned to do was a line, so I would have a crocheted line about a mile long :)

KIMBERLY TIA - NP! I think your work is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Oh my she's very talented! You know what i'd love to know? if she decided to make the yarn pee-pee or if it was comissioned? Can you imagine: eh! Miss T, i'd like to..uh, comission aaaahh ..yes ahhh...yarn penis!!

PS i'm dying to see the yarn Dinky already!

contests and such said...

Very cute! Love the last one- Happy Penis!
Dinky is going to be soo adorable and the bacon would be cool for you too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my she's very talented! You know what i'd love to know? if she decided to make the yarn pee-pee or if it was comissioned? Can you imagine: eh! Miss T, i'd like to..uh, comission aaaahh ..yes ahhh...yarn penis!!

PS i'm dying to see the yarn Dinky already!

Anonymous said...

OMG the weener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

OLGA - LOL, yes that would be funny! And I had a feeling you would be wanting your own little yarn dinky :)

NESSA - One order of Happy Penis and Bacon - lmao :) I bet the bacon would turn out really cute though. Me and my sisters always have our eyes peeled for cute bacon stuff.

AMANDA - OMG! Your comment really made my bust out laughing. It totally sounded like something my son would say! He did think "penuts" was what a penis was called for the longest time :)

Nixxy said...

hahaha! Breakfast is so much cuter when it's knitted :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org