Thursday, June 12, 2014

PURPLE AND GLITTER STRIPES

Wow....been a busy week for me.  First I have nail stuff and then I have some puppy pics to share :)

First up is a simple design I did.  I used J brand nail polish in Vivid Purple-----ya'll should know by know purples almost never photograph the correct color and this was no exception.  It's more of a bright, neon purple than the shade shown in the pics.  For the glitter I used Finger Paints - Stargazing Lilac.  I just used regular old tape that I cut into little strips to do the stripes.







Next, I wanted to share some pics of our new baby.  We picked her out when she was only about 3 weeks old - so it's been an eternity waiting for her to get old enough for her to come home.  No name yet, still working on it.  She is a red boston terrier.  I just got her yesterday but she is already fitting in nice at home with everyone.






5 comments:

Nessa said...

She is adorable! I especially like the 'chub' pic :)

Queen of The Lacquer Castle said...

Wow nails! These are truly inspiring. They make me want to remove the mani I did just yesterday and do these. I have the finger paints and will be adding this to my design to do list. Just gorgeous! Your puppy is precious too. What names are you thinking of?

Queen of The Lacquer Castle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
APE said...

Your nails look great! Love the purple/silver combo.

And those are the cutest puppy pics! Do you still have Dinky & Banana? I haven't seen photos of them in a long time.

April

Brooke said...

Thank you!

Yes! I still have Dinky and Banana, and one of their puppies that they had, Dwundies. Now we have this little monster to round out 4 dogs, lol!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org