Sunday, March 1, 2009

MORE DETAILS ON SINFUL

Guess what my Walgreens finally put out on Friday after work?! The Tropical's collection!! I also found ANOTHER collection that my Walgreen's had out (more on that in a minute), so Friday night with nothing better to do I set about trying to find out if these are new colors or old colors. Amid different comments I had gotten in the comment section from these are new colors to these are old colors, I wanted to find out the truth.



On the Tropical Colors Collection:


119 FUJI - This is a color I found on Sinfuls website and Walgreen's website. I would consider this a repeat color.

282 LOVE NAILS - This is a color I found on Sinful's website and Walgreen's website. I would consider this a repeat color.

850 BIG DADDY - Not found on either website. New color.

851 BOOM BOOM - Not found on either website. New color.

853 CLOUD 9 - Not found on either website. New color.

854 BOOGIE NIGHTS - Not found on either website. New color.

855 SCANDAL - Not found on either website. New color.

857 BIANCA - Not found on either website. New color.


NEW Lumines Que Collection:




Although this was labeled as NEW, I found all of these colors available on Walgreens website. Sinful's website I must say is just terrible! While I didn't find these on their website, I DO believe that all of these are OLD colors released in a "new" collection. Here are the colors in this collection:

114 SAUSHA

123 PRETTY IN PINK

179 OPAL GLITTER

300 EASY GOING

309 FLIRTING NAILS

314 BEAUTIFUL GIRL

387 BALI MIST

837 SHIRLEY & BUDDY

SO just what did I find out. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, lol! Sinful please - get with the times! Update your website and provide us more information! I have sent two emails to sinful and no answer from them as of yet. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I will hear back from them.

14 comments:

Inge said...

The new Tropical ones look hot. Beautiful for summer.

contests and such said...

You are such a good searcher! This is great- the new display!
That sucks that they make the np's seem like they're new, but they're totally not! They try to fool us into buying them b/c we think they are new. We know better don't we?

Mary said...

Thanks for posting these! Those are some great colors for summer. My Walgreen's is slow so I'll likely never see them. I too have e-mailed Sinful several times with no response :/

Dee said...

The Sinful Opal Glitter is definitely not new. I bought that some time ago, and it was just out there with the other colors at Walgreens. I think I bought it last fall.

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

I found a place in my neighborhood where I could get Sinful Colors, but they didn't have a cute display for new collections and all. But I did see quite a few of both collections in my neighborhood B&B Supply, "Judy's".

Yes, Sinful Colors needs to get it together w/their website. If they don't update it, it's totally NOT helpful!

Rai said...

Those are some sexy colors!! lol
I'm going to pick some up next time I see them.

lol. You better hope they don't give you a generic answer.

Helen said...

I so agree with you on the Sinful website; they have to do something about it.
Many of these colors are stunning; more to add to my growing wish list :>

Anonymous said...

I have to go check my Sinfuls but i'm pretty sure i have Sausha and Easy Going.

Oh Brooke i found a Shamrock colors display on my Walgreens, i passed on the bright red np but i got the green glitter and it is sooo preettyyy! i layered it over a sheer pink jelly and it looked so beautiful!!! i'm very happy with it, next up i'm layering it over a black creme.

Anonymous said...

Yikes i meant bright GREEN!!

Brooke said...

PIXIE - I agree, I like the tropical collection best.

NESSA - hell yes we know better :)

BODY & SOUL - That is SOO disapointing when companies provide an email address and then don't respond to emails.

THE PBG - Oh good, glad you found somewhere close. Hopefully they still only charge $1.99 ea for them.

RAI - I think I have given up on an answer all together :)

VANESSA - Maybe Sinful will get it together soon.

OLGA - I knew what you meant :) lol I got so many compliments on my nails wearing those two greens together, even the lady at Walgreens when i picked up these collections commented on them, I had to point out that I got them from there and which colors they were - lmao :)

Lucy said...

I love the Tropical collection. The colors are hot!

Brooke said...

LUCY - They do make a pretty picture!!

Rachel said...

I know this is late, but i was finally at a Walge=reens today. I could only check on the following color (they were all that were left in my Tropical display. But they were *all* available in the regular display (and therefore not LE)

850 BIG DADDY, 851 BOOM BOOM, 853 CLOUD 9, 854 BOOGIE NIGHTS, and 855SCANDAL. I've checked the blue and the purple before - both were also in the main display. I couldn't remember the name of the last color (Bianca) so I didn't check it, but... At the absolute most that means exactly one is LE. And I kinda doubt that. I'll check for Bianca next time I go and report back!

Brooke said...

RACHEL - Thanks so much for checking those out for me, you rock girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org