Friday, March 20, 2009

FORREST GREEN HOLO FRANKEN

Yes, you read that right! Forrest Green Holo Franken!! That is what I made out of that good for nothin' Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Night Lights. Here is what I used:




I poured half of my bottle of SH Night Lights into an empty bottle, then I poured in a small amount of Nfu Oh #66 (a light, mint green holo), I added some SH - Emerald City (a little bit more than the Nfu Oh) and a small amount of Love My Nails - Black Rage. I added two BB's and shook 'er up. And this is what I got:
Yeah baby! How hot does that color look? I took an insane amount of pictures, I was THAT pleased with myself!! Gaze upon the greatest franken of my life (so far. . . hehehe)











DINKY APPROVES!

DINKY'S BACK APPROVES!








I would once again love you all's help in NAMING THAT FRAKEN! You all do such a wonderful job and give such good names. I had immediately thought of something that had to do with Money. Here are a couple I came up with:
Cold, Hard Cash (a take off from Misas- Dirty Sexy Money)
Money
Cash
Of course your idea's don't have to stay with the money theme, whatever you think is a great name let me know in the comments section. Thanks Ladies!
:::::EDIT:::::
OMG!! I feel really dumb! Here I thought I had some ground breaking holo color, and I was just going back over some of Dr. Frankenpolish's past frankens, and Amanda JUST did a forrest green holo AND I looked at it, loved and complimented her on it! What sorta dork am I? Where has my memory gone? So, I am sorry dear Amanda, it looks as though you got this one before I did! Please take a look at Amanda's wonderful franken on her blog HERE! Her's is called fireworks in the forrest.
All apologies Amanda :)
Brooke B.

23 comments:

Rai said...

I love the color blend!
lmao @ "Dinky's back approves."

Name it CA-CHING WITH GREEN! lol
...okay I suck at this hahaha.

Brooke said...

RAI - Actually that's a pretty good name! So far it's at the top of the list :)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Ya I like " Cold-Hard Cash" for this one, very nice!

Brooke said...

DEEZ NAILZ - Thanks! I will mark one down for CHC!

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous!

Lucy said...

Terrific job Brooke! Love that color. Are there any dark green holo's out there?

Brooke said...

ALEXLYNDRA - Thank you.

LUCY - I don't remember seeing any if there are. Thank you.

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Girl! You worked it out!! Gorgeous!

I say you call it "Forest Faerie" or "Wood Nymph". It looks all magical and "forest-y". lol.

Good job!

Amabile said...

I love this franken! How about "Forest Gump's Green Wonder" or "Green Copper"?

contests and such said...

I like Cold Hard Cash! Great job, it kinda looks like Color Club's Revvolution, but more green. Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Wow Brooke that is so gorgeous i want to drink it!

I'd name it "Dinky Approved" or "Dinky's Rump"

Rai said...

Random question, lol.
Brooke, have you ever heard of this site? Or ordered from it?

http://www.nailiteinc.com/

Brooke said...

THE PBG - I like Wood Nymph. Thanks ;)

AMABILE - Green Copper is an interestind one. I kinda like that.

NESSA - Thanks, as always :)

OLGA - LOL! I should have known!

RAI - No I havn't. Not heard about or ordered from it.

Anonymous said...

Getcha Money Right!

Brooke said...

CRLSWEETIE912 - oooooooo!!! I think you may have tied with Cha-Ching Green! Thanks for the submission :)

Rai said...

I just thought of more names:

- Gimme Money Honey
- Money Machine or ATM
- Mardi Gras ... lol seems so festive.

lol. Now my random creative side is all gone now.

Brooke said...

RAI - I am going to put this up to a vote.

Jamie D. said...

Wow - I just adore this one, Brooke. Well done...it's just so gorgeous!

Names...hmmm...it kinda looks like Mardi Gras to me too...but I'm not sure what that amounts to as far as names go. I'm sure you'll find a great one!

yummy411 said...

i love it! i guess you just have a dupe recipe of amanda's fireworks in the forest!

augusta said...

this looks very similar to color club's revvolution..i like it

i think you should name it coal night..

augusta said...

this looks very similar to color club's revvolution..i like it

i think you should name it coal night..

augusta said...

no, make that.. a coal and starry night

Brooke said...

JAMIE - Thank you. I had to put the name up for a vote, there were just too many good ones!

YUMMY411- Yes I do! lol

AUGUSTA - Oh, I like your names too! You just missed the names I put up for a vote though! Thanks for your idea's though, I appreciate them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org