Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PARTY ON MY NAILS

Good morning dearies! Today I have more swatches from Saturday, I told you I did a MONSTER amount of swatching last weekend :)
Today I have Sally Hansen Salon - Pick A Pink. This was one I got off the clearance rack at Walgreens for like $2 dollars. I have said before I really like Sally Hansen Salon line's bottles. What I have been noticing here lately, is how much I really like the SH Salon line all around. This line has great colors, and I don't recall ever having any application issues other than maybe a minor one here or there. These are on the pricey side though. I think Walgreen's sells these for $6-$7 dollars!!! That is quite a bit when you consider you can get OPI, CG, Essie, ETC for $2-$4 each from the etailers. I noticed several of the SH Salon line nail polishes on the clearance rack and I picked them all up since they were at such a good price. Check your clearance racks at Walgreens ladies, they usually hold some great buys!
Pick A Pink is one of those bright but not blindingly bright pinks. It is a "safe" bright pink, something that is definitely nice and bright, but won't get your nails noticed. I probably wouldn't wear this one by itself, but as you will see I paired it with Love My Nails - Pretty In Pink and that got the party started!








Yall want this party started, right?? Yall want this party started quickly, right? (Name that song!!!)





I would love to hear your thoughts on Sally Hansen's Salon line!!

7 comments:

Rai said...

OMG! I love that pink.

lol. I just painted my nails with a Sally Hansen polish.
It's lovely. I'll post pictures later.

contests and such said...

Very pretty, Brooke. Def a pretty in pink polish. I have never used a SH Salon polish. I really can't wait for the Tracy Reese collection to come out. I want that purple and teal one NOW! But I guess I'll have to wait til April 1st (that's the expected date). :(

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Brooke, where do you get the "Love My Nails" brand? I haven't seen that around these parts since I was a teenager.

This manicure is so cute!

Lucy said...

Pretty pink! Your nails are looking really good Brooke.

Brooke said...

RAI - I will check your nails out then :)

NESSA - I think I ended up getting a couple of the older Tracy Reese polishes on clearance. None of them just really wowed me I guess, plus that $6.00 price tag throws me off too :)

THE PBG - I get them at Walmart. I think they are like 97 cents, very cheap. They have about 7-10 different big, chunky glitters. And I have had no problems getting the glitters to come out either.

LUCY - Thanks for noticing! I have really been anxious for them to really start growing.

Anonymous said...

I have four Sally Hansen, one of them is Pick a Pink. They are good but rather pricey for drugstore np.

I usually waint until they have a 50% off the second bottle IF i REALLY LIKE the two colors.

Brooke said...

OLGA - I agree, they are pricey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org