Thursday, March 12, 2009

LAST OF THE LAS VEGAS HAUL

I was really, really busy last night laying on the couch watching tv, so I didn't have time to paint my nails last night....So, today I will be sharing with you all the last of the nail polishes that I picked up while out of town. I tried to do a little research on these, as some of the brands I had never heard of or seen before. All of these nail polishes cost me no more than $2 bucks each.

First up is: ABSOLUTE! and NK NAIL ENAMEL:







I put both of these brands together because they are made by NICKA K NEW YORK.

Second is STARRY nail polish with Glitter:


I found a website for this brand of nail polish. It is made for by RICH ON INC. and they sell for $1.99 ea.


Third up is RUBY KISSES: How gorgeous is that blue? I found these at a beauty supply / wig shop. The ONLY beauty supply store we could find other than Sally's and Ulta. I couldn't find anything on the manufacturer of these, but I did find a website that has them for sale at $1.99 ea.



Fourth I have COSMO:

I couldn't find anything on this brand. I did see it on another nail blog just this morn, but I can't remember now who it was (I am too lazy to look it up right now too). This color reminds me of Sally Hansen's Arabian Nights.

These last brands are pretty well known so I will just post the pics up:


Purple with pink/mauve glitter nail art pen!






5 comments:

Rai said...

Woo @ all those goodies.
I can find a lot of these in a local beauty store.

PaperedLove said...

Pretty colors!
And damnnn you had some great hauls lately!

contests and such said...

Great haul! I think I just bought those 2 wet 'n wild colors last week! We really do like the same stuff, don't we?! I really like Starry and Cosmo.
Thanks for the post or maybe I shouldn't thank you b/c I'm gonna have to go spend more $ now! ;)

Brooke said...

RAI - Seems like you have it pretty easy finding good nail polish around you! You are one of the lucky ones girlfriend :)

XOANNIE - It was my mission while in Vegas, to come home with lots of good nail polish!

NESSA - You did! I remember seeing them on you site:)

Brooke said...

BROOKLYNSHOEBABE - Thanks for the info! As long as they can last a day, I'm good, since that's about as long as I leave nail polish on :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org