Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'M FAB! RAI SAID SO . . .

The totally smart, gorgeous, beautiful, and did I mention SMART Rai of La.Morena gave me an award!

The Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


So here my 10 favorite (ok I picked 13) FABULOUS blogs that I can't LIVE without!

  1. The Polish Addict
  2. Scrangie
  3. Polish Pixie
  4. Never Too Much Glitter
  5. Nixxy's Nails
  6. My Simple Little Pleasures
  7. Dr. Franken Polish
  8. Gettin Nailed
  9. Contests and Such . . .
  10. Nail Art Tuesday
  11. Fifty-Two (52) Flavors
  12. Make It Colorful
  13. Steph's Closet


There are more wonderful blogs out there that I love, but I would be here all day making links to all of them! :)

9 comments:

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Awww...wow! Thanks! I'm a newbie, so this means a lot coming from you, Brooke. Quite an awesome end of the day in blogs! :)

Rai said...

You deserve it!!
Thanks for all the compliments. lol

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks Brooke! I really appreciate it!:)

Nixxy said...

Aw shucks *blushes*
Thanks and right back atcha! :)

Colette said...

So, after I got over my shock of receiving an award, I'm sending one right back your way Brooke!

Helen said...

Thanks sweetie; sending it right back to you ;)

Brooke said...

YOU ALL DESERVE THE AWARD! YOU MAKE MY DAYS MUCH BETTER :) THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU ALL PUT INTO YOUR BLOGS!

The Asian Girl said...

Thanks a bunch Brooke! I love your entry about bacon; I really want one of those hot dog cookers! "...makes me want a hot dog real bad!" I also gave your blog an award :)

Brooke said...

THE ASIAN GIRL - Those dog cookers are great!! lmao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org