Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BARIELLE WEDNESDAYS


I was recently contacted by a rep for Barielle, and was asked if there was a product I would like to try of theirs. Of course I am ALWAYS up to try new nail products, so I checked out their website. I have heard of Barielle before, but I have not tried any of their products. Here is a little background on Barielle I found on their website:

Over 30 years ago, Barielle introduced "Nail Strengthener Cream" as the first nail care product of its kind. Originally formulated to condition the hooves of million-dollar thoroughbred racehorses, this legendary skin care product helps nails grow healthier and stronger while resisting splits, peels and breaks. Its effectiveness launched Barielle as a nail and skin care company with unique products and approaches to treating, protecting and maintaining nails. Barielle has since evolved into one of the leading prestige nail care, hand care and foot care brands sold in the world, known for our cracked feet treatments and the best moisturizers for dry skin.


That explains the little horses on the boxes! I responded back that I would love to try the Growth Activator for Natural Nails. I thought this would be the perfect product to help my nails since they are STILL recovering from the acrylics I had on. I also explained in the email that was the reason I picked that product, and that if she knew of another product that they had that would help with my problem to send that instead.


Not only did Barielle send me:
Growth Activator for Natural Nails (for weak, hard to grow nails)

They also included:
Intensive Nail Renewal Oil (for dry hard cuticles)

Nail Strengthener Cream (for healthier, stronger nails)

Extra Gentle Cuticle Minimizer (for hard, ragged, or dry cuticles)

How generous was that? I am so excited to try out these products! I am really hoping that it kick starts my nails into growing and taking on a healthier appearance.


So starting tonight, I am going to start using all of these products on a daily basis (or as often as directed on the treatment). I am going to take pictures of my bare nails every Tuesday night and post them up on Wednesdays in a reoccurring post entitled "BARIELLE WEDNESDAYS". I figure this will be one of the best ways to not only track the progress of these products, but to keep me on track and using them.


Would love to hear from you all on this brand or these products! Have any of you tried these specific products and if so, what did you think of them.

6 comments:

contests and such said...

Good for you, Brooke! Gotta get those beauts a-growing! I have seen these at my CVS store, but I have never tried them or the nail color. Good luck! Great series, too!

Brooke said...

NESSA - Thanks, I am really looking forward to trying these out. Their website looks like they are all about healthy nails, skin, feet, hands etc., so I am really hopefull :)

Rai said...

Lucky you! I wish companies would contact me. lol

But OMG I actually saw some Barielle nail stuff in my Marshalls Saturday and thought of you. lol It was weird. Can't wait for the review.

Brooke said...

RAI - It really took me by surprise when they contacted me to try a product.

That's so funny that you just spotted some the other day and thought of me, lol!

Lucy said...

Just great Brooke! Can't wait for you to start. I need help for peeling nails. My nails also are not growing much at all. I hope these products help you. Then they will help me because I will buy them.

Brooke said...

LUCY - I have been impressed by them so far. My nails don't usually peel, so I don't know if these will help with that or not. My nails tend to get weak spots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org