Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY CONTEST TOO!

Remember to enter in my contest I am having too!

The CONTEST:
Prize List-
(1) COMPLETE China Glaze Summer Collection (all 6 colors)
(1) Maybelline Mirror Image set
(3) Colorama Top Coats in Rock Me, Frosty Pink & Sonic Sunset
(1) Sinful Colors #220 Green Ocean
(1) Sally Hansen Star Opal #01 Pure White Opal
(1) Sally Hansen Nail Prisms #11 Fire Opal
(1) Carolyn New York Mugged On the Six Train
(1) Pumice & Nail Brush Duo
(1) Total Nail RX - Fill Me In surface smoothing base coat
(1) Nailtiques Formula 3 Nail Protein
(more prizes could be added at a later date)


In order to win all the great prizes listed above you must submit to me a picture of your nails done up in some sort of nail art. You can konad them, hand paint them, use stickers or jewels * anything * as long as it is nail art! You can pick any theme you want as well. I just want to see some creativity! I will be the sole judge of this contest. However if a tie breaker is needed I might consult the bf :)

UPDATE: YES!! Acrylics are ok to use! WE are acrylic friendly here at Getcha Nails Did :)


CONTEST RULES:
Open to ALL - International Lovely Ladies Included :)
Starts March 3rd - March 13th
The nail art submitted must be done by YOU!
Enter by sending me an email getchanailsdid@yahoo.com
Your email must contain:
SUBJECT LINE: NAIL ART CONTEST
Please include pictures of your nails showing me your nail art.
Please list what nail polish brands/colors you used.
Please make sure there is a way I can contact you IF you are the winner.

OK! So there you have it ladies! I have included the most prizes in the Contest because that's the one I really hope to get the most entries for. I really hope you all give it your best shot and get a little creative with your nails!




CLICK HERE for details on both the CONTEST & KONAD GIVEAWAY!

CLICK HERE to enter in the KONAD GIVEAWAY

17 comments:

contests and such said...

Woah! That's a ton 'o great stuff! I don't know if I'll enter (I'm not too creative), but I did a post about it.
Here's your giveaway post, too.

Brooke said...

NESSA - I just saw those !! Thanks so much for helping to spread the good word :) Well you have a while, so if the creative bug strikes you make sure to take some pics of it :)

Inge said...

Dood! I am so in. This is going to be so much fun :D

Brooke said...

PIXIE DOOOD - Can't wait to see your nail art! With your crazy mind there is no telling what I will have show up in my in box! lol

Jamie D. said...

Hmmm...I have something in mind for next week's manicure, I think... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Whilst reading the list, i gasps and felt like my heart was going to pop out. How exciting!! Can we submit more than one picture??

Niika said...

ooo i am excited about entering...finally an international contest

Brooke said...

JAMIE - Can't wait to see it!

DANICA - Yes you may submit more than one pic/design!

NIIKA - Good luck pretty lady! :)

Anonymous said...

for your nail art contest, what time on the 13th are entries due? i'm PST time and i'll be coming home a little late friday...so i'm hoping to squeeze an entry in hehe

thanks

Brooke said...

ANON - I would say until midnight central standard time. Will that give you enough time to get your entry in?

Anonymous said...

central standard time...are you three hours earlier?

yes, i will have enough time :)

Anonymous said...

oh no! i arrived late today because of a few things at work...i'm deeply sorry for the excuses! but is there anyway you can extend the deadline to midnight tonight PST time?

it's only two hours but it'll make a huge difference to me!! help?

Brooke said...

ANON 2 - You got time! get your entry in girl :) it's not a real strict deadline I promise, get it in and I will look at it, i promise

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much! :)

Anonymous said...

Brooke, just sent it in right now...11:19 PST time...*phew*

=) now i needs me some sleep
thanks again for waiting up !

Brooke said...

ANON - No problem!

SANDIBEL - I got it girl! Check back tomorrow for the winner :)

Jenn said...

Bummer, I wish I found your blog a few days sooner. Hope I can catch the next contest. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org