Monday, March 9, 2009

OU FOOTBALL GOODIES



ATTN: SASHA!!!!!




Most of you know I am an OU - Oklahoma University - Boomer Sooner Football Die hard fan - right? Right! So I wanted to show you a couple of OU goodies I got and what I am getting!!


While in the Oklahoma airport I saw the cutest messenger bag made out of a OU football jersey! Are you kidding me?! Of course I had to swoop in and snatch me up one! Just look at how cute this is:






Totally cute, huh! I found a little tag on the bag that had a website called Get Ready Girls. I checked it out and found all kinds of cute stuff for girls that like football. All you have to do is look up your school of choice and they show all the products that they have with your schools logo on it. The best part though - - - they sell nail polish in your school's colors and with the logo on the bottles!!!!! This is what they show:


OU's colors are CRIMSON and CREAM, these look neither Crimson nor Cream, but hey for $9.00 I will pay for these since they will have the OU logo on them! I can't wait!

In addition to the bags they sell, they also sell eye color and lip color in your schools colors. They even have some shoes too.

Here is a link to the website.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

^-^ when i tell people out here in CA that i moved from OK they always ask if i am a sooners fan. i've always wanted a nice cream-colored NP that doesn't look like death on me.

PaperedLove said...

That's awesomeee! I wonder if they have my school...

Brooke said...

STEPH-MARK - A fellow Okie, huh!! I can't think of a great cream colored nail polish right off hand that would be worth mentioning for you to try, sorry.

XOANNIE - It's really easy to check, they have a drop down menu and you just see if your school is listed. They have some really cute stuff!

Sasha said...

How fun to see my name in giant letters!

Love the bag and am totally going to go check that stuff out! Love the polish.... glad you had a good time on your trip!

Brooke said...

SASHA - Well I didn't want a fellow Sooner fan to miss out on any of the good football stuff :)

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Cute bag!

Brooke said...

OLGA - Thanks so much. I really like it.

The Asian Girl said...

DRAT! They took my idea, lol. The Florida State colors don't look that great anyway; I have much better alternatives to rock out that garnet and gold. Ugh on the UF stuff though (I'm still bitter about the championship, lol)! There's something about the color combo of blue and orange that makes me want to retch, Gators or no Gators.

Brooke said...

THE ASIAN GIRL - Well lets see your rockin school colors girl!! lol
Um, I think I am in the same boat as you about them damn gators, we did lose the National Title to those ^$#@&! year! So we are agreed, orange and blue suck together! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org