Thursday, March 12, 2009

BACON STUFF

Since it has been such a slow day, I thought I would share with you all some of the cute bacon stuff I came across today!




First up a Bacon and Eggs Dog Costume!! How cute is this! Picture found HERE
:::EDIT:::
This IS NOT Dinky! Just a picture of a dog in a bacon costume I found online!!! Dinky would not approve as this dog OBVIOUSLY weighs more than her delicate body AND I think this dog looks like a boy too! lol





A bacon and eggs scarf:Picture and where you can order one HERE

Picture and where you can order one HERE




How about some Bacon and Egg soap? Gives a whole new meaning to getting your mouth washed out with soap!



Picture found and can be ordered HERE



Or how about a leather bacon belt with a pewter egg belt buckle?

Picture found and can be ordered HERE



Have any of you heard of this bacon weave that you weave slices of bacon together, cook it, sprinkle cheese over it and then roll it up and eat it? OMG!! This looks soooooo good, and as much as I love to cook I really need to try this one of these days! Just look how yummy this looks:




Directions with pictures on how you can make one can be found HERE






And then there is also Bacon Salt and Baconaise!! I'm a huge fan of BACON, SALT and MAYO, lol! I tried to talk my sisters into going in half on ordering a 3 pack of the Baconaise. Can't you just imagine spreading that on your sammies (sandwiches) and how good that would taste! Or using that bacon salt on some cheesy fries!




Both of these items can be ordered HERE



I also found this picture of a hot dog cooker and was LMAO!



All of this and no Bacon Flippers to be found :(

The search continues. . . . . .

13 comments:

Jamie D. said...

Thanks a lot - now I'm sitting here at my desk, practically drooling for bacon... ;-)

I'm definitely going to try that bacon weave. Hubby will be so happy!

Brooke said...

JAMIE - I made myself start craving some bacon! I'm making Bacon Cheese Burgers for dinner tonight, lol!

Rai said...

All the bacon galore!! lol

I have an award for you! >.>
On my page, btw.

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Sooo...I take it you like bacon??

LOL!!!

Brooke said...

RAI - So kind, so generous!!! Thanks so much :)

THE PBG - Well I do love me some bacon, but it is my last name too!

Helen said...

Jeeeez, Brooke; you're cracking me up!
How cute isn't Dinky in her new Bacon&Egg uniform? I've never seen anything like it; totally awesome! This little dog should model, that's for sure :) Do you think it's available in Golden Retriever size? Perhaps if I order now, it'll be finished b4 Christmas 2010 :)
ROFLMAO at the hot dog cooker pic!
Off to bed with a big smile on my face...

PaperedLove said...

Hahahah wow, I never thought there was so much bacon related things...

Nixxy said...

LOL! Dinky looks totally edible!
Those hot dog cookers are fabulous :) And it's coming up to winter here - that scarf would be fantastic!
I can't believe Baconaise exists! It looks like a heart attack in a jar :) I think that would be illegal here!

Brooke said...

VANESSA - Glad that my blog is making smile :) YOu will have to check that link and see if they make your dogs size, but it actually looks like it could be easy to make yourself.

XOANNIE - I wasn't aware either until I started looking for bacon stuff a few months ago! I used to hate my last name, but I have really started to like it in that last few years.

NIXXY - TSK! TSK! That isn't the baby dinky girl! This dog is obviously much bigger than tiny Dinky!! lol Not to worry I won't let her know that you mistook her for a giant dog! And here I tought you were a TRUE dinky stalker! lmao :)

Anonymous said...

Aw how cute is tha puppy in his bacon and egg outfit! Dinky would ROCK and outfit like that.

There's quite a few bacon related outfits, maybe Tia can knit the bacon sandals?

Brooke said...

OLGA - Dinky would be so very sad if I put an egg on her head, lol!

Helen said...

How stupid of me not noticing that's not Dinky! Of course it's not, and now when I look at the dog instead of the bacon and egg costume, there's no mistaken. So sorry I insulted you, miss Dinky! I promise I won't look at pictures in a rush next time ;)

Brooke said...

VANESSA - Dinky says no sweat babe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org