Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TiNS-THE MARS MAKES ME A HAPPY GIRL

Things that make me happy:
My Son
My BF (most days...)
My baby girl Dinky
Free Stuff
Good Food
and TiNS nail polish!!!!

What can I say about this nail polish?? This polish was MADE for GLITTAH LOVAHS!! This is the second one of my TiNS that my lovely friend and fellow nail polish blogger Super Jen from Never Too Much Glitter was kind enough to send to me. TiNS polishes are so awesome, I wish there was a way for you all to experience what these look like in real life. In direct sunlight nails polished with TiNS could be considered deadly weapons!! The light that comes off of these babies in full sunlight is nothing short of amazing. But even more than that, the awesomeness that is TiNS doesn't dull in regular lighting, it is still full of shimmer, shine, glintyness (is that even a word??), glimmer ---all that good stuff!


Today I am sharing with you TiNS - The Mars. The base color is what I would call a ruby color. Kind of pink and red and maroon. TiNS nail polishes are so pigmented, and while it is basically bottle color with one coat, I did two to really slather on the blings :) These are pretty smooth, but could use another coat of Seche for the person who wants them perfectly smooth (me!). As of now these polishes are only available in Japan. I have yet to find them any where, even on ebay. If any of you have seen them for sale else where, please share it with us in the comments.


As usual, I took a ton of pics so enjoy!



If you aren't smiling at that then there is something wrong wit you baby!











Here are some outside shots, done in full sunlight:







Here are some outside shots, taken in the shade:
More shots taken inside with and without flash:
Trying to show you the smoothness, even with all that glittah. This has just ONE coat of Seche.







How cute is this shoe??? It is on a calendar I have hanging up at work.





Don't TiNS make you happy too????

12 comments:

Rai said...

OOOOOOOh, me likey!! =D

Inge said...

Thank god for square bottles! The polish looks gorgeous.

Olivia C. said...

Love the polish... and I love shoes so that shoe was awesome! :D

Brooke said...

RAI - Isn't she lovely??

PIXIE - Darn tootin'!! lol I agree, this polish was made for me ;)

OLIVIA C. - Thank you! I am a shoe freak too, but I don't buy them like I do nail polish :)

Velvet said...

Ya! Talk about jammed packed with Glittah!! You know...I'm loving it!!

Nixxy said...

OMG! *faints*

Brooke said...

VELVET - This is indeed a Glittah Lovah's dream!! YOu would love this!

NIXXY - I'm sending Dinky over STAT to lick your face and get you back up on your feet!

Lucy said...

I enlarged the picture. OMG! I need sunglasses now to type. That is the most gorgeous nail polish. I would definetly buy the whole line of glitter polishes if I could. How could you torture me so!

Chrissy said...

Wow! That is gorgeous. :D But I'd be too afraid to wear it for fear of blinding myself because I'd look at it so long cause it's pretty~

Anonymous said...

Brooke, that color looks absolutely fabulous on you, plus is a superblingtacular glitter. What a hot color! I just may go and get a bottle for myself! :)

Alexlyndra said...

I would not say no to this polish! The glitter is amazing, blingy! I do wish I could experience this. Wow.

Brooke said...

LUCY - Enlarging it really shows the beautiful detail of this polish!! lol, sorry for the torture :)

CHRISSY - lol!! It's to pretty not to wear though! :)

GLITTER - I can't believe you have these beauties right by you and don't own all of them, i know i would!!

ALEXLYNDRA - It is soooo pretty, isn't it!! I know, i wish they would sell these polishes all over the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org