Friday, April 3, 2009

NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK - TAKE 3

CLOCKWORK - I owe this lady a HUGE apology, I thought I had done a post on her blog weeks ago when I started visiting her blog. However, I was wrong! So I'm sorry miss! Anyway - this is a fairly new nail polish blog. I love her subheading : Nail Polish, Make Up, Nerdery. LOL Her blog is a little bit different than the average nail blog, she has everything from MAC to Man Glaze to Star Wars to Nfu Oh. I love a blog that doesn't stick to the same old routine of nail polish swatches and nothing else! Plus, I think her picture looks like a 50's pinup girl, how cool is that. (I always wanted a make over done on me to look like a vintage pinup girl)


ZULARIS NATURALS - Penny contacted me about her blog, so I am new to this one like you all will be. Penny is a licensed manicurist specializing in natural nail care. She has a product line for sale on her website for natural hand and foot care products. Penny assures me that her blog is for information purposes and isn't geared toward trying to get you all to buy, buy, buy!! lol Penny posts pictures of mani's and pedi's that she does. I also saw some great interviews she did with a couple of other nail bloggers too, great idea girl!! ( I think I might want to do that, too!) I also saw that she just did a tutorial on gradient or faded nails - which is a really hot look right now. (NESSA you should check this out!)


Ok, there you have it girls!! If you don't know about these blogs - NOW YA KNOW, YA KNOW!

6 comments:

contests and such said...

Thanks, Brooke! I'm on it! ;)

Brooke said...

NESSA - Soon as I saw it I thought of you girly :)

clockwork said...

*^^* I'm glad you like the blog and to post about it! I'm flattered and tickled to all hell!

Brooke said...

CLOCKWORK - No prob, I like the originality of your blog :)

wixbetty said...

I ordered the nail care kit from Penny when she had her birthday sale and am loving it!

It shipped super fast, getting from Massachusetts on Friday am to California on Monday afternoon!

I will be doing a full review on my blog (wixology.wordpress.com) after I try everything out long enough to see improvement- I'll keep you posted...=]

~wixbetty

Brooke said...

WIXBETTY - Thanks for the info! I wasn't aware that you had a blog! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org