Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK - TAKE 2

I was notified yesterday of three more wonderful nail blogs that I was currently unaware of. (Am I falling down on my job here or what?)


ALEXLYNDRA - How did I miss your blog?? You have left me tons of comments and usually I am so good about clicking into profiles from comments left?! So I am sorry :)
Can I just say WOW on all of the nail art pics! This is the place to go for some nail art inspiration. I believe the blog is in Swedish (correct me if I am wrong please), but you can still check out her pics, or if you have a question let her know in the comments and I am sure she will get back with you.
::::EDIT:::: Alexlyndra has just informed that she will start writting her blog in English too starting on Friday April 3rd! That puts double the work on you Alexlyndra but it will be really appreciated, thank you so much for doing this !


LIVVY LU LU - This is a fairly new blog. Olivia has swatches posted up from OPI to Sinful Colors, so she has something for everyone. I am really excited to see how her blog progresses. Good luck Olivia!


PAINTED RAINBOW - This one is a REALLY new blog, she only has 2 posts up so far. Her profile says she is a 25 year old nail polish and cosmetic addict who moved to France and doesn't know where to shop. Good luck with your blog, I hope you stick with it and do lots of really great posts :)


I hope you all take a few moments to visit these blogs and leave them a comment or two welcoming the new comers and letting the old pros like Alexlyndra know you appreciate all their hard work they do.


There you have it girls - more places to go and stare at nail polish pics :)

10 comments:

Lucy said...

Thanks for the new blogs. Alexlyndra I did know about. The others I didn't. Great to have three more blogs to read. I wish I knew how to translate to English. I know there is a way but it didn't work for me. Some people have a translate button right on their blog. Then I can read them in English. Others I just look at the pretty pictures.

Brooke said...

LUCY - Yes, I have the translate button on my blog. But her pics are so pretty. Maybe she will add the button to her blog so we can read what she is saying.

Alexlyndra said...

Correct! I'm from Sweden. :) And thank you so much for these lovely words! I surely will answer your question and try my best to be as correct in English as I can, so bare with me. ;) I can start writing in English actually, because I've tried with that transaltion button but I have problems to fit it into my blog design, the menu wants to fall down under my posts. But as I said, my English is not correct so if you don't understand, just ask. :P

Olivia C. said...

Thanks so much!
OC

Brooke said...

ALEXLYNDRA - Thanks! I really like your blog, just wish I could read what you say along with all the great pics you post! Great blog I look forward to catching up on all of the posts I have missed.

OLIVIA C - Thanks for letting me know about your blog! Looking forward to checking it out :)

Alexlyndra said...

I'll start writing in English from now on, starting tomorrow, Friday. :)

Brooke said...

ALEXLYNDRA - Wow!! That is soo nice of you, I am sure that will be time consuming, but I for one appreciate all the hard work you are willing to put in by writting in english too. Thanks and I will add an "edit" to the post and let everyone else know :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org