Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NEON BLUE HELLO KITTY

For my NOTD I used one of my new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri np. I picked the blue one - Brisk Blue. Something about this blue was just calling to me. I am loving Brisk Blue. I'm telling you all now to run out and get this color---now!


I know you have all seen the strange brushes on the SH Insta-Dri's and I admit, I wasn't a fan of them - until I used them. These brushes are the best. It's like they were made for my nails, they fit perfectly. Also the consistency of these polishes are pretty darn good too. I was able to paint four of my nails without having to re-dip the brush, and the brush wasn't just loaded down with polish and the first nail I painted wasn't just a thick mess either! I don't know how they do that, but it is awesome. I will also add that this color was opaque in one coat, but I as usual did two. I then used SH Black Pearl Chrome for the stamping. These polishes are another one that is good for konading with. I decided to use my HK stamp from Fauxnad plate # A02.


After I got done I was kicking myself for not painting each nail with a different new SH Insta-Dri neon that I got and stamping with the HK plate. I think that would have been really cute and I might still do it :)




Please note that my application was not very good with the stamp. I kind of got in a hurry and wasn't cleaning the plate like I should, so it's a tad on the messy side, sorry :)


Doesn't that blue look like it just GLOWS!!








Go right now and nab you the new SH Insta-Dri neons!!

12 comments:

clockwork said...

that blue is sick! must have! XD

Rai said...

You did this for me, huh?! lol
I'm totally going to have to go on a search for those polishes.

Such a pretty blue!!

Lacquer Laine said...

Yup. That is a must!! I tried to find them yesterday with no luck. Hopefully I'll find em soon!

PS- where'd you get the 'fauxnad' plate? I can't find them!

Violet LeBeaux said...

Kitty!! Awesome as per usual. I love that colour, 5 of the polishes I bought on holidays were crazy neons. I'm just finishing the post with pic now but blue is the only colour I'm missing XD

Mary said...

Love it! I agree, I rather like the brushes. The first couple of strokes I'm thinking 'what in the world..." but as I used it, I appreciated it much more.

Nora said...

Love all those neons, Hello Kitty is so cute!

Lucy said...

Love that color. I'm so glad to read that the polish is good for the Konad. Are these polishes cheaper than the Konad polish? I hope so. I love the Hello Kitty Konad. Very cute.

Nixxy said...

Oh, wow - that's awesome! The blue is insane!!

Chrissy said...

HK!! Cute cute cute. :D And wow, if you're raving about the quality of this polish then it must be really good. :)

adorepink said...

OMG, I'm loving that HK mani. I'm a HK fan and that blue is sooo pretty. I'm glad to hear good things about that brush from you because I've heard bad things about it everyone else. That bottle though, it's a really weird shape.

Brooke said...

CLOCKWORK - Isn't it? I think it's the star out of all the colors I got.

RAI - lol, oh, did you like that? I had no idea..... :)

LACQUER LAINE - I got it off ebay from a seller called Honey Place. Do a search on ebay for image plates and they should come up.

VIOLET - Can't wait to see what you got :)

MARY - The brushes are kind of like OPI's I think, you either love them or hate them.

NORA - Thanks!

LUCY - The konad polish and these run about the same with the SH being a little cheaper and no shipping costs.

NIXXY - I think you need this blue in your life! Just think of all the chests you could rake your blue nails on.....!

CHRISSY - It really is good! I'm very impressed and pleased with these.

ADOREPINK - I agree, the bottle shape is on the weird side. But the brushes just work so well with my nails, unlike the OPI's that are too big.

Mad'moiselle Cé said...

Love this plate, this design is so cute !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org