Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BARIELLE WEDNESDAYS - WEEK 4

Aaacckk! It dawned on me about noon today that it was Wednesday, which around here is Barielle Wednesday! Last night I totally forgot to take my pictures, but luckily for me I usually tote my Barielle treatments around, so I had them here with me at work. So during lunch today I did my treatments and took pics. Since I can't take a pic of both of my hands, this week I only have the individual hand pics, so sorry!


You can CLICK HERE to be taken to all the past Barielle Wednesday posts!

Take a look at this weeks progress:


Please note that this weeks pics were taken under a different light source than usual, plus it was the middle of the day AND I didn't use the flash - which makes my nails look all the more healthier. When I usually take my pics though, it is dark out and the lamp doesn't provide enough light, so I must use the flash. However, I think the pics I took today are much more accurate and might just continue to take my pics here at work for my Wednesday posts, what do you all think?

4 comments:

Inge said...

I think your nails look great! I don't know if it's because of the Barielle, but the new growth looks really healthy. I like the shape too.

Rai said...

They looking a lot healthier to me.
Do you feel like it's working?

Brooke said...

PIXIE - THanks, I did just reshape them to the squared off look that I like, I just hated to "saw" down all the growth, lol!

RAI - Yes, i do think it is. But dang I wish they would grow faster, like over night! lol I miss my length I had with my fakies :(

Lucy said...

I think your nails are looking better. Like the new shape. Mine just grow that way naturally. Have you tried buffing to get the yellow out? I know it will get some out but not all of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org