Thursday, April 30, 2009

NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK

I've got another nail blog for all you nail fanatics out there:

EVERYTHING BUT THE FLYING MONKEYS - Lisa contacted me through email to let me know about her blog. Her blog is new, only 7 posts in and started just this month. Lisa is great at doing nail art and her posts reflect that. She also has a little puppy she might do posts on from time to time too, so you doggy lovers should check that out! Like I said Lisa is just starting out, so she is still working on the quality of her pictures and posts, but assures me that she is learning quick.


I really hope you all take a minute and welcome Lisa to Nail blogging and show her some support!



********

As always, if you have a nail blog that you would like for me to feature here, please contact me in the comment section of this post or shoot me an email to: getchanailsdid@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Brooke my name is Kitty and I have a new blog, It's Kittyluvscolor. I have a question I was hoping you might be able to help me. I'm trying to figure out how to get my "labels" to show on the left like you have it, but I can't figure out how to do this. Please Help Me! Thanks Kitty

Brooke said...

KITTYLUVSCOLOR - Sure, no problem!

When you are in your blog click "customize" at the top.

Then click on "Add a gadget"

This will bring up the "basics" list. LABELS is a little over halfway down the list. Select "labels".

If you need more help just let me know!
I will check your blog out :)

Unknown said...

Thanks!!!! It worked, Your awesome! and your blog Rocks! Great interview by the way! -Kitty

Tuli said...

How kind of you :-) Thank you so much for showing us all those new blogs and for your support !

chupa said...

Hi!

I began a nail blog last month, take a look and tell me your opinion when you have time!

thanx!!

(sorry for the english, I'm french so I don't speack fluently...)

Brooke said...

TULI and CHUPA - I will catch you guys next week to be featured, ok! Have a great weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org