Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THE INFAMOUS COWBOY PLATE

Well I FINALLY used my cowboy plate!!! Some of you remember I did a post stating how I wanted the cowboy plate, and really didn't have a clue as to why. I'm not "country" by any means of the word, but there was just "something" about that plate that caught my eye. I was surprised when the wonderful Kathleen of OC Nail Art contacted me and said she would generously send me the plate at no charge :) Nail plish fanatics have got to be some of THE MOST generous people I have come across!


I used the plate on my mom's toes and I also used the plate on my finger nails, I figured I would just condense all the Cowboy pics in one post.

First up, my mom's toes:

For the base color I used China Glaze - Wagon Trail and stamped the images with China Glaze - Passion. Bess believe there were plenty of squeals of delight while stamping my mom's toes, this plate is all I hoped it would be. I mean how cute is this???








Yes, my son just had to get his little hand in the pic!



Then for my nails I used a base coat of China Glaze - Midnight Ride. Midnight Ride is a gorgeous deep purple color that loos gorgous on in the bottle and turns dark on the nail. Maybe it's because my nails are so short, but it looks nothing like the purple shade pictured in the bottle. I used China Glaze - Joy to stamp with.















Thank you again Kathleen! This plate is everything I hoped and more :)
Don't forget, you too can get your own cowboy plate! Just go to OC Nail Art and place your order. Plus if you use the code "GETCHA" you will get 20% off your order and shipping is free, international included :)

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Preeeetty! I wish I could get my hands on nail stamping stuff but...I'm broke!!

I'm glad to see you posting again, missed you and your pretty nails. :P

Karina said...

This is really weird - I want this plate, too..... Where can I get it??

Lucy said...

Love both mani and pedi! Very cute. I can't wait to buy them. Especially this plate. Looks like lots of fun.

Velvet said...

How sweet! I love the gun and"bang"!

RED Smile said...

i like it
where do you get the plates?
i cant find them

Brooke said...

CHRISSY - Thank you! I know how it goes to be broke, that's how come I'm on a no-buy right now :)

KARINA - Isn't it just too cute!! I got this from OC Nail Art, there is a link in the post to be directed right to her site.

LUCY - Thank you :)

VELVET - That gun is pretty dang cute!!

RED SMILE - Thank you. You can get the plates from OC NAIL ARt and there is a link in the post to be directed to her site to order.

Alexlyndra said...

Gosh, how I want wagon trail! I like these cowboy stamps, especially the one with the guns and "bang". Very cute manicures!

Brooke said...

ALEXLYNDRA - I just wish Wagon Trail showed off it's colors more, not just in direct light, but it is pretty none the less!

Rai said...

Wow that's cuter than I pictured it. lol

Brooke said...

RAI - This plate is pretty cute, my mom got complements on the gun I stamped on her big toe! lol

Helen said...

Jeez, I'm late to this party! I cannot believe how cool this plate is; totally up on my want list!!
Wagon Trail is gorgeous, btw ;)

Brooke said...

VANESSA - Better late than never :) This plate is really too much fun! I know if you get it you will have fun with it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org