Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MY STYLIST LOVES PINK

Just wanted to share a couple of quick pics. A while back I bought 5 Super Star nail polishes, and I have had issues with four of the polishes. Well Sat. night I painted my nails with my last, untried bottle from Super Star called My Stylist Loves Pink. It is a blue based hot, neon pink that is neon without being overly neon.


This polish worked perfectly for me! I had none of the issues that I have had with the previous ones. I had no chipping, no tip wear and not much tip shrinkage at all. The pics below show what my nails looked like after wearing this polish for three days. Not bad! I was about to give up all hope on Super Star.


5 comments:

Rai said...

Such a cute color!

Brooke said...

RAI - THanks, SUper Star has such great coors, I'm glad that one of them worked :)

Olivia C. said...

Very pretty on you!

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

It reminds me of the Finger Paints shade I'm rockin' right now. You know, the one they named "Violet". LOL!!

Brooke said...

OLIVIA C- Thanks! I really liked this color.

THE PBG - yeah, the un-violet VIOLET! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org