Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WHAT HAD ALL MY ATTENTION LAST NIGHT??


So as I said, I slacked off a bit last night. Usually when I do my nails it is later in the evening, but I was predisposed watching one of my FAVORITE things ever -TRASH TV! I love trash tv - it makes me happy!


Last night it was the season finale of The Real House Wives of New Jersey. There were only like 6 total episodes I believe, and the finale previews had name calling "prostitution whore" - table throwing (YES! In a restaurant) and by a woman, no less - and much more! Does it get any better than this, I mean really??

To make a long story short:
Danielle was arrested 24 years ago for several things that she was never charged with. Her ex husband, a former informant, wrote a book and included a picture of Danielle's mug shot. Once a couple of the sister found out about it, they have been taking this book around their town and telling everyone about it. When Danielle accuses them of doing it, they deny it.

So fast forward to last nights finale:
Danielle who has been the "villain" all season, is invited to the dinner party and has every intention of talking about the book to these women! When she put that book on the table and then smugly took a drink of her champagne - I was rolling with laughter! I'm all for her letting these women have it after denying they had anything to do with taking "the book" around town and telling everyone.

It all culminated in the hostess of the party flipping out! A clip of which I have so nicely provided for you below!




If you would like to see all episodes, you can view them HERE.

So who watched this show? What did you think?

9 comments:

Rai said...

ROTFLMAO! They are a hot, Italian mess and I loved it!!

Teresa looked totally unclassy!
Her children may had left, but Danielle's didn't. She should be ashame of how she reacted.
And where did Danielle keep this book?! LMFAO She had a tiny purse.

Can't wait until the reunion!!
Bet it'll be juicy like the OC's.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rai said...

And how dare Dina lie and say she didn't show people the book?!
She said it a couple times (like last night) she was. LMFAO!!

Brooke said...

RAI - I know!!!! Besides, even if the kids did leave its all on video! hello!! If you didn't want your kids to see it you shouldn't do it in front of cameras. I was soooo totally rooting for danielle last night - I love it! And I know Caroline was ttoally lying for Dina, you know she started the whole thing. IT was pure magic and you know I cna't wait for the reunion show! I hope they all come out with guns blazing.

I am also curious as to where the book came from, Danielle did not carry it in, so it had to have already been there somewhere. Either way - it was a priceless reality tv moment.

Nina said...

holy cow lol
i love how she just sat there with her mouth open and then started yelling at her
now i have to see this show XD hahaha

Rai said...

That's exactly what I thought. I think if Caroline honestly did that, she would had said so from the beginning. Right?!

And I was delighted that Jacqueline stood up for herself and told the truth.

These people need to squash this whole "you may only converse with us because we are family" thing they have going. Not healthy at all! And am I the only one who thinks it's odd they both married brothers? LMAO! Like seriously...am I?

Lucy said...

Oh yeah Theresa let's it all out! I thought I would spit out my lungs. What a riot!! Being of Italian descent and from New Jersey I just had to watch this. My God that home, well all the homes. I could probably fit my apartment in their bathroom. They all bought everything with cast. I never saw anyone pull out wads of money to pay for furniture or anything. I felt so bad for those kids. Why get them out of the room? They were so loud I'm sure the whole restuarant heard them. I can't wait for the reunion either!

XOXO said...

This show is a guilty pleasure of mine! I could not wait for this episode! When Danielle plopped that book on the table I was like WOW....I was over that whole "book" thing but I love Teresa and her hot mess self, how could I miss out on her flipping over that table! Can't wait for the reunion!

Anonymous said...

I thought that was the funniest thing ever! I could watch that clip over and over again! lol

Brooke said...

NINA - Its a good show if you like trash tv like i do! Get on Bravo's website and you can watch all the episodes.

RAI - TRUE DAT! I agree with everything you just said.

LUCY - i was wondering what you thought since you are from new jersey!

JLO - I will be ALL OVER the reunion show! I can't believe I haven't seen any previews for it, makes me wonder if nothing exciting will happen.

ANON - I watched it at least 6 times yesterday and laughed every time! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org