Thursday, June 11, 2009

NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK - SPECIAL EDITION

Hello ladies, today I have a blog that I have really enjoyed the last couple of days and I didn't want to wait until Monday to share all the nail polish goodness with you.

The name of the blog is:

PIXELS & POLISH


This blog is only three posts in - but ladies I can tell you this blog could potentially get to be one of my top 15 faves! Yes, that good and only 3 posts so far! And I'm sorry to say that I haven't gotten her name, so I will have to refer to her as "she" or "her". :::EDIT- Her name is Zeena::: She takes some really, really great pictures, the blog is enjoyable to read - - and she even has a video showing some of her konad designs (see video below), and some of these designs are just awesome!! The one that starts at :44 are - in the words of my son: AWWWWWWESOOOOOOOOOME! I really need to see this one done as a tutorial on your blog, seriously!




I really would love to see what you all think of this blog! Please go check it out.


Really great work on your blog and I am very excited to see more!

Note to self: How can I make my own little youtube, konad collage. . . . . . :)

3 comments:

elashaw said...

you can use windows movie maker to make the collage!

thanks for posting her blog! its part of my daily... multiple occurace... routine

pixelsandpolish said...

Oh my goodness Brooke, you are so so sweet! I'm literally smiling from ear to ear and doing a happy dance!! I will definitely try to put together a tut for the look you like, and as for the video- I made it on the iMovie program that comes on every Mac computer- it's super easy to use, and I think windows movie maker is similar. Oh and my name is Zeena, like the warrior princess haha ! :)

Brooke said...

ELASHAW - THanks, I am going to have to give that one a shot. I believe I have movie maker but I have never used it before.

PIXELSANDPOLISH - I really like your blog :) Thanks for the name update!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org