Tuesday, June 2, 2009

DINKY NAILS

My good friend Jen from Never Too Much Glitter did a wonderful thing for me :) She made me my very own custom set of nails fashioned after Dinky! How cool is that?! And not only did Jen send me these nails, but she included a couple packs of those red jewels I was needing to do my sailor nails - woooooo hoooo! And of course she didn't forget my son Little either, and included a cute little Snoopy key chain that we put on his back pack. Thank you Jen for all your thoughtfulness and kindness! You all might have already seen these over on her blog, after my break I took I am just now getting around to getting the pics up.




I think these are so creative, good work Jen! I will have pics of me wearing these as soon as I get me some of those re-usable sticky backs to put on them.


If you are interested in creative nails like these, take a look at what else Jen has up for sale in her online Etsy shop:

I am in LOVE with all of these colors!! And I just adore the names :)


I love how funky this green looks!


AWESOME, right? I don't believe that any of these were priced over $15.00, and shipping is only $3! These nails can be worn over and over again, if you don't glue them. The designs I just showed you all are just a sample of what Jen has to offer, so take a minute and check out her awesome Etsy Shop!
:::EDIT:::
I forgot the best part!!!
10% of the profits from all sales will go to homeless animal rescue and spay/neuter programs.
Thank you again Jen for designing me a set of Dinky Nails!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really sweet!I love your new layout...so girly!

Kae said...

Your Dinky nails are sooo cute! Jen did a fantastic job as always, and love all the designs in her store. Can't wait to see the nails on!

Mad'moiselle Cé said...

Dinky nails are so cute !! Good job Jen ;)

Brooke said...

KATIE - Thanks! I decided it was time for a layout change.

KAE - Doesn't she though?! I can't wait until I get some of those little sticker things so i can wear them.

CELINE - Thanks, Jen did a wonderful job!

Mary said...

Wow, she does some beautiful work! Dinky Nails...too funny! I love that she donates to animal rescues, having 5 of my own (but I'll take Dinky if he ever wants to vacation here for a while!).

Brooke said...

MARY - I know, jen is an active animal activist, lol! You!! Always trying to get the baby Dinky!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brooke! I hope you'll enjoy the Dinky nails! I'm doing some custom nail orders at the moment from Etsy customers, though the shop sales are a little slow. I'm not sure the Etsy crowd is into fake nails so much.

But if my nails don't sell online, I'm doing a giant show in October here in Tokyo called the Tokyo Design Festa. There will be nails galore!

Thanks again for the shout-out and I'm looking forward to your nautical design!

Lucy said...

I saw the nails on Jen's blog. They are adorable. Wear them in good health. The nails Jen makes are so pretty. Bless her for her contibutions for the animals sakes.

Alexlyndra said...

I love her designs and that she sent this to you is just so sweet of her! She really did a good job with all of these and I'm so inspired by her!

Brooke said...

GLITTER - I would KILL to go to the Tokyo Design Festa !!!! I hope you take lots of pictures, I would really like to see what they offer there.

I just got the last nail arts I needed to do the nautical design nails, so i should have them done soon!

Thanks again for all your hard work you did on them.

LUCY - Jen is a pretty amazing Gal! But so are you :)

ALEXLYNDRA - She can cause some inspirations, can't she?!!

Nora said...

Oh so sweet, and so creative lovely job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org