Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MY GOLD SET

I have some GOOD news from Ebay for you ladies! I have not done much with Ebay - less than 10 things I have bought. Although the Orly Satin's didn't turn out to be what I thought they would - the seller did offer me another color or my money back, which from some of the stories I have heard, that's a good thing! But I did want to share a GOOD purchase I got.


As you all have heard about 1 million times, I will be doing a Sailor/Nautical theme mani. However I ran into not having the correct size red jewels, which Jen from Never Too Much Glitter gifted to me. I also needed several gold bullion's to create the anchor as well as decorate each nail with. I thought I had them, but when I got home I realized that I had the silver ones, not gold! So I turned to Ebay for a cheap way to get some nail art.


The gold nail art set I got came from the Ebay store Shop4femme. Take a look at what I got for $9.11 - SHIPPED to me in the U.S. from Hong Kong:

My little pots 'o' gold :)
Anyone who buys nail art supplies at places like Sally's knows what a good deal this is! This is a ton of stuff, in a nice little clear box to keep all the gold items together. I'm super impressed and definitely satisfied with this purchase from Ebay! Also as a side note, it only took about 10 days for me to get these!


Here are a couple of closeups:


These are the gold balls I needed in order to start on my Nautical mani.
These are just super flashy, I need these on my nails - like yesterday!

I really liked these hearts too!


The ebay store I got these from sells other color themed nail art kits too. I plan on getting these at some point: Black

Silver

White
So there you have it folks! A pleased Ebay customer (today, anyway)!

13 comments:

Rai said...

WHOA! That's a good deal you found.
No pink? lol

Can't wait to see how you use these!! You should franken a polish with one of these. =D

Brooke said...

RAI - They did have pink, but it was a light pink and I didn't think I would use it as much as these colors.

I was def. thinking about using the gold glitter in a franken for sure.

Lucy said...

Those are amazing. I can't wait to see all that you can do with them. That is a load of nail thingees. Pretty decent price. I would have like pink. How nice it would be to have them all and play with it all.

Mary said...

Great deal! I love those tiny gold balls. I've had good luck on e-bay, although I'm like you, I've only done it about 10 times. Can't wait to see what you do with these goodies!

Olivia C. said...

COOL! Can't wait to see all the ideas you come up with using these!! Very cool!

Nora said...

Can't wait to see what you are going to come up with next!

adorepink said...

Oh wow, I was excited when I saw the gold nail art but youre giving me an overdose with all those other colors. Look at that! Wow. Cant wait to see your nautical mani.

sweet_little_angel said...

Thanks for sharing! They have great stuff for nails!

JennXOXO said...

Wow! That's an amazing deal! Thanks for sharing!

Helen said...

Yay. Pretty things. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Brooke said...

LUCY - These really are at a great price for the amount you get. It is really easy for me to go through a boat load of nail art since I tend to do it on all fingers not just one.

MARY - Yes, I think for the most part I have had good luck, two disapointments aren't bad especially since they were fixed.

OLIVIA - I know, I'm thinkin' I'm thinkin'!! lol

NORA - I will come up with something! I like to have them around though for when I do need them i don't have to go hunt them down and buy them.

ADOREPINK - That nautical mani might be up tomorrow!!! So be looking!

SWEET LITTLE ANGEL - Yes, they really do, I will probably buy again from this place.

JENN - No prob! :)

HELEN - I'm sure I will be knee deep in gold any day now! :)

Tintin said...

I love the idea about nail art here. I've found more great nail art and I love the designs too. Thanks for sharing this info's and tips as well. You can also visit more Nail Art tips and info's.

Brooke said...

REDHOTCHILLY - I will take a look at your site, thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org