Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK

I only have one new blog for you all this week.


POLISHIGN THE NAILS - This is a blog that is in another language (sorry, I don't know which one). Lots of really great pictures to look at. Just today I saw the cutest dog on her blog!! I mean we all know nail polish and puppy dogs go together like peanut butter and chocolate, right?! Take a moment to check out this new blog ladies!

***EDIT*** I have been informed that it is in Danish - thank you ladies for that info! Also, she might start doing a small portion of the posts in English, so get on over there! What are you waiting for :)

**********


If you have a nail polish blog that you would like for me to feature, please send me a link to your blog in the comments section or to my email getchanailsdid@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Kajsa said...

It's danish.

Unknown said...

yay shout out to my girl! this blog rocks and she's awesome!!!

rijaH said...

Aww thanks alot ;D And yes its danish :p maybe i should write short on english to so you can understand what im writing about hehe ;D

jen said...

Hi there! Just to say I've been reading your blog for a while, you and several other wonderful nail bloggers inspired me to get back into nail art (not that I'm especially good at it!) and open an online nail art store! So, thank you :-)

You can find me at http://tsnails.wordpress.com/ (not sure my stuff is good enough yet to be published on your blog roll though!)

Jen

WillaDodge said...

http://willasshinytips.blogspot.com/

I love your blog and would love a shout-out!!

Brooke said...

JEN & WILLA - I got both of you down! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org