Thursday, June 11, 2009

OUT OF TIME!!

Sorry ladies, but I ran out of time today and I had one more post for you all on my NOTD. I will just have to save it for Monday, I guess.


I am off until next Monday, so I will see you all then. Please remember that if you have a blog that you would like featured on my New Blogs on the Block post, please let me know about it (include the link) in the comments or to my email getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


Also, don't think I forgot about my Getting To Know. . . . segments. Next week I will be doing it on . . . . . .MYSELF!! I am going to try and round up some really awful pics of me when I was younger to include for you all!


HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

& MARY, YOU TAKE IT EASY THIS WEEKEND DURING YOUR BIG PARTY!

5 comments:

Velvet said...

See you Monday! Have a good week-end.

Lucy said...

Will miss you tommorrow but I know you'll be enjoying yourself. No polish buying on your days off. See you Monday.

Helen said...

Have a good weekend! x

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend! Have you checked out Polish Mayhem yet? Of course, I'm partial because I just won a bottle of Emerald Sparkle from her. Whee! http://polishmayhem.blogspot.com/

Anyhoo. She does really nice swatches, including a large collection of Zoyas.

Tuli said...

Have a great weekend :-) I'll be waiting for you !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org