Wednesday, June 24, 2009

JUST A COUPLE OF THINGS


  • I have updated the post with the colors that I used for my really bright mani, so if you wanted to know what colors I used, check it out.

  • Just a reminder that this will be my Friday off week, so no new posts from Friday to Sunday, but as usual I will be back to the grind on Monday.

  • Next week I will have another installment of Getting To Know . . . featuring none other than Steph of Nail Juice!

  • I also thought I would share a few pictures of my sister's new puppy. She is a 3 month old Shi Tzu named Sassy. I think she looks like a bobble head doll, lol. And for those wondering, NO Dinky doesn't want anything to do with her! lol

Mary - I know YOU are gonna love these pics!





Lastly, I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all that left messages for my son! I only got a chance to read a few of them to him last night, but I will get the rest read to him tonight. He really enjoys hearing all the comments so I appreciate all of you who took time to make my son so very happy - I love you all dearly for that :)

12 comments:

Rai said...

Awww the dog is soooooooo cute!!!!!

Mary said...

You enjoy your weekend, Brooke! I adore your sister's puppy :) I have 2 German Shepherds but always wanted a little lap dog. Last July I found a 5 yr. old Shih Tsu at the Humane Society (the one that bit me!) but I absolutely love him and I'd get another Shih Tsu if anything happens to him...much to my husband's dismay!

Unknown said...

awww i want a puppy sooo sooo badddd!!! lucky. have a nice weekend :)

Nicole said...

Have a great weekend!
That little guy is soooo cute - I did the aww thing when I saw her, completely darling. I'm off to catch up on your posts - I spied an atomic color I have to see!

Lucy said...

How adorable. I want one! How is your pregnant sister doing? Did you watch the REUNION? Whew, can't wait for part two on Thursday.

Helen said...

Yay - cute son, cute dog. Awww.

Now, where are the cute cats hiding? ;)

nivipa said...

What a little cutie Sassy is! Between her, Dinky, and Little, you've got to me going into sugar overload over there!

Anonymous said...

OMG she's adorable!!...I LOVE SHIH ZTU's!!! I have one his name is Armani and he's 7 years old, He's my love lol...AWWW I miss it when he was a baby!!! I need another one lol...

I must say they have the best personalities, and are very kind!! I loves dem lol...

Mwasz
TTyL

Grace said...

AWWWW...so cute! I want a puppy. Have a great weekend!!

Alexlyndra said...

OH MY GOSH IT'S SOOOOO CUTE!

pixelsandpolish said...

I have a Shih Tzu too that I love to bits, so I'm melting- SO CUTE!! First Dinky, now Sassy- so many cuties :)

Telly said...

That is such a sweetie :) beauty ...I have a Shihtzu 2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org