Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SHAMROCK COLORS. . . .ROCK!!

Ok, my second post on something I found at Contests and Such . . . if you haven't been over there, I suggest you get there now! Nessa's has had me busy today chasing down some nail polish I saw posted on her site! Click here for Nessa's pics and post!

Nessa found two new displays at Walgreens for Sinful Colors. There is a Shamrock Colors which consists of two green colors. I am not for sure if these are new or not. One is a glitter green with lots of glitter and there are some chunky flakes in it too. The other is a creme and I would call this your basic crayola crayon green.
The next collection is the Tropical Colors. My two Walgreen's around me didn't have the Tropical Colors collection, but I will be trying two more Walgreen's tonight around my house to see if they have it up yet.
SO like I said, Nessa sent me running at lunch to acquire some of these beauties! So behold the Shamrock collection:





As a side note, I got on Sinful Colors website to find out more information on these collections. Needless to say I was not impressed. Their website contained no information at all on these! I sent an email to them suggesting that they list their collections on their website in the future, that it would most helpful. We shall see if it helped :)

7 comments:

contests and such said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Brooke!
I'm glad you found them, now onto the tropicals! LOL! :)
Good Luck!

Lucy said...

I just went on their web site last night. I wasn't impressed either. They didn't have many colors listed. I want the Irish green and green ocean. I mentioned in other blogs that I gave up buying polish for Lent. So I called my girlfriend and asked her to look in Walgreens for me. It really is going to kill me not to buy any polish. Well that is why I gave it up for Lent. I put in huge orders ahead of time.

Rai said...

Wooo pretty colors.
I saw some Sinful Colors polishes
at a beauty store for $1.99.

Some of them look old though. =/

Brooke said...

NESSA - The tropicals almost look like some of their old colors, but I need to get my hands on them and see for sure :)

LUCY - I have told a couple people that I am not gonna buy anymore for a while - but it just gets me everytime ! Especially glitters - I have a soft spot for all things that glitter :) Good luck!

RAI - ALl the SInfuls sell for $1.99 at walgreens. That is part of what makes them such good buys. I have heard some complain about their formula, but I personally have never run into any formula problems.

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Those greens would go great with my Green Theme for the Month of March. Hmmm...maybe it would be worth going down the depths of Suburbia to find a Walgreen's.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous green colors, and they look like really lovely spring polish!
*Sanna*

Brooke said...

PBG - Well if you do, you can scoop up some of those sexiest fantasies too !

ANON/SANNA - They really are some nice colors, and I don't see them available on SInful's website either, so they might be LE's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org