Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SEXIEST FANTASIES . . . . .ohhh la la!


Have you seen these new body sprays and matching lotions? They are new and I have been seeing them at local drug stores around town. Today while at Walgreens I decided I needed one, I think the name and packaging got to me. Walgreens will have these on sale starting Feb. 27th. When you buy the body spray ($6.99) you get the lotion ($3.59 value) for free. Seven bucks seems pretty expensive for some body spray imo. The special they are gonna run seems ok though, $7.00 is worth it for both. I decided to get one of the lotions since it was cheaper.

I picked the yellow one, it's called Fireworks. Here is what it says on the back about Fireworks:


Fireworks
A burst of sensuality as plump wild strawberries, succulent peaches, and voluptuous vanilla come together to create a fragrance as addictive and seductive as the woman who wears it…sure to drive any man wild!



If that last part doesn't describe me, I don't know what will - lmao!!
OMG - I smell so goood!! The plus is that the scent lasts! I was worried that it would smell good all of about an hour, but so far today everytime I have had my hands next to my face I can smell it. It isn't an overpowering smell either, I think it is just right.

I took pics of my bottle, so if you want to read the ingredients just click the pics to enlarge them and it should be big enough for you to read.







The real test will be tonight, if my BF notices how good his woman smells then I will be back on the 27th to get a body spray and another lotion.

10 comments:

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

I wonder if these are carried by CVS or Rite Aid, since we don't have Walgreen's in DC. I'd have to drive WAAAAY down into NoVa to find a Walgreen's. *shew*

Jamie D. said...

I haven't seen them...but I don't shop much either, and looks like it has all those chemicals/preservatives in it that I try hard to avoid.

Congrats though...it's so much fun to find something that smells terrific!

Anonymous said...

Ooo I will have to look for these!

Brooke said...

PBG - I believe that I saw these at CVS too, but I don't know if the special runs at anywhere other than Walgreens.

JAMIE - Thanks. I'm not much on ingredients, so I just go on smell - at least for now . . . :)

AMANDA - They really smell nice I think :)

Anonymous said...

Yep i'm gonna try those.

Brooke said...

OLGA - The smell really nice :) I love body spray and smell good lotion :)

contests and such said...

I just saw these at my Walgreens and I'm sorry to say I really didn't like them :( Maybe it's b/c i'm sick and everything I smell is too strong, but they were way to overpowering for me...
sorry the NOTD hasn't gone up yet, but I have more pics of the tropical np's from sinful just for you! Going up soon!

Brooke said...

NESSA - Oh really, that is too bad. I really liked the scents of most of them. A couple I didn't care for, but I didn't think they were too strong. You should try and smell them when you are feeling better and see what you think.

I went to FOUR walgreens yesterday and none had the tropicals up yet.
Can't wait to see the post you have on them coming up.

Anonymous said...

I thought it said SEXIST fantasies...I was kind of wondering what that would smell like!!

They sound yummy! :)

Brooke said...

NEVERTOOMUCHGLITTER - YIKES!! Wonder what that would smell like too :) lol

They are really nice if you like light, fruity smells.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org