Thursday, February 12, 2009

NAIL POLISH ON CLEARANCE

I love clearance nail polish! What could be better?? I picked these up this morning on my way in to work. I was stopping at Walgreens to see if I could find some more of those Sally Hansen nail art pens. I picked up the Silver, Black and White. But look at all the great clearance stuff I got!




These Sally Hansen Salon's only cost me $2.39 ea, regularly $6.99 ea. Please remember you can click to enlarge the pics so that you can read the names and nail polish numbers. I love these square bottles! I think they make the polish look so nice, like it is suspended in the bottles. AND they sit so well in their shoe boxes where I store them at home.

This nail r/x was marked down to $3.99. Never heard of it, but I thought I would give it a try.
The Sally Hansen No Ship was around $2.00
The Sally Hansen Hard as Nails was marked down to $1.14 - this has a ton of shimmer to it.
The Maybelline hearts wasn't on sale, but it was the last one they had! The pink one was sold out.
My 3 new nail art pens.
So what has been your latest clearance finds?

8 comments:

contests and such said...

Wow you always do sooo good! I made it my DT and everything they had was yuck and not much of it. No clearance finds yet, and I have been LOOKING!

Reiko said...

I love Walgreens clearance! I found two Sally Hansen Salon colors there the other day - Plum It and Pick A Mauve. Plus, I found a bottle of Arabian Night from last year's Tracy Reese Spring collection! I'm surprised that wasn't snatched up a long long time ago.

Brooke said...

NESSA - Dollar Trees are good, but they are sooo hit and miss!

REIKO - I took one of every SH Salon color they had on clearance :) I just love those bottles! I got the Arabian Night on clearance too about a month ago! Such a unique color.

The Asian Girl said...

I love Walgreens/CVS clearance! I bought quite a bit of L'Oreal HIP stuff recently...my latest clearance finds were the recent haul of 21 (!!!) nail polishes: 2 Sweet Nothings Revlons, 1 L'Oreal, 2 regular Revlons, 3 OPIs (2004 Holiday!), 2 Hard Candy, and 11 Revlon Color Illusions. That was between 2 Big Lots, a Bealls Outlet and TJ Maxx. I need to slow my roll, lol

Reiko said...

Brooke: Haha... half the reason I buy the SH Salon is because the bottles are so cute! It's seriously becoming an addiction

Brooke said...

THE ASIAN GIRL - I didn't know TJ Maxx sold nail polish - oh wait! I think all the TJ Maxx's here in Oklahoma City went out of business - darn it!

REIKO - Last night I was putting all my new Sally's in their box and they all fit so nicely together :)

Rai said...

I would love a review on those new
Sally Hansen art pens. :]

I want one! lol It looks a lot easier
than the nail art polishes.

Brooke said...

RAI - I am going to try and use these pens this weekend, so hopefull i will have a post on them on monday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org