Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OLD NOTD

It's really really boring here at work today, and I have been ceremoniously checking blog after blog after blog for a new update and I am coming up with ZIP, so I decided to post some pics of a NOTD I did a while ago. I didn't post pics because I wasn't real happy with the application.
I used Misa - Disco Queen. This is a silver polish. It looks like it is full of glitter, but I can't really call it "glitter", it has a strange look to it that I can't really describe. The glitter texture is really fine, which gives it a smooth appearance and feel.
(The blurry pics were left that way on purpose to show the amazing bling-tastic-ness!)













4 comments:

Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

Brooke - do you use google reader? it will put an end to having to check blogs for updates. it's the bomb. I love it so much!!

Brooke said...

No I don't use google reader. I will have to check into that. Thanks!

contests and such said...

You have to use Google Reader!!! That's how I find out about all the contests/giveaways going on. Tons and tons of post-y goodness!
Sorry...basically google reader is the BOMB.

Brooke said...

So how does google reader work?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org