Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'M SORRY & A FEW MORE NEW BLOGS


I feel so bad for you ladies today, I usually come prepared with more material than this for the day, but I have nothing except my little konad post for you. I have even been searching on the net for anything cool nail related and I got zip! SO I'M SORRY :(


I do have two more new blogs to bring your attention to! These two lovely ladies let me know in the comments section of my last new Blogs post that they too had nail blogs.


FIFTY-TWO (52) FLAVORS - Brand spankin new blog here ladies! A cool idea behind this one, she is doing a NOTW (thus the 52 flavors, get it?). However, The Pretty Brown Girl is having to play catch up right now, so she has lots of good pics up. (PBG I have had trouble leaving any comments for you! First the word verification said loading, but would never load, then the comments just went completely away, didn't know if you were aware of this or not)


THE GREAT LACQUER HUNT - This one is a "new to me" blog. Faith does lots of NOTD's with great pics.
UPDATE - Faith, I am having the same problem with the comments on your blog too. The word verification says loading, but never loads so I am not able to leave you a message! There must be some sort of a problem and I wasn't sure if you were aware of it.


COMING UP:


Tomorrow I PROMISE to have more nail goodies for you all.
  • Tomorrow UPS is scheduled to deliver four new Nfu Oh's I ordered on Friday.
  • I also have some more konading planned for the night.
  • I'm gonna even Konad my toes :)
  • I might even get around to painting the babiest girl Dinky's nails tonight too!
  • I am also going to work on a new contest/giveaway to run while I will be in Las Vegas since I don't plan on blogging then, so it will give you all something to do :) I just need to work out the details a little bit better.

I guess my men (my son & bf, just to clear that up, I am not trying to start any rumors!) at home better prepare for a sandwich supper, I gots me some nail stuffs to do ta-night!

8 comments:

Phyrra said...

OMG that pug pic is sooo cute!
<3 Pugs!

Yay for Nfu.Oh nail polish! Can't wait to see what you chose.

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Thanks for the heads up on the comment issue. Brittany of Clumpsofmascara.com told me the same thing. I will have to investigate.

Besides all that, thanks for the feature! I appreciate it! :)

Lucy said...

Thanks Brooke. I thought I was the only one having problems with the comments. Very frustrating! I like to give encouragement to all you fabulous nail polish bloggers. I really appreciate all the swatches and photos of your lovely nails. It's nice to be able to "talk" with someone who shares your obession.

Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

OMG love the dog photo. So cute!

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

I posted a test comment on my blog and got a friend to post one as well. They both posted just fine, so I think the comment issue should be resolved now. Comment away, cuz I love comments! :)

Brooke said...

PHYRRA - Isn't that puppy the cutest!! I should have pics of the Nfu Oh's up today!

PBG - No problem! I think it was due to blogger and not your personal blog.

LUCY - Someone else asked if anyone was having trouble leaving comments too, so I think it was a blogger problem. I agree about talking to others who love the same things that you do, it really makes it fun.

KATEE - I know, it was taken at the Westminster Dog Show (not by me of course.)

PBG - Oh, good I will head over to your blog this morning! :) Thanks for the update.

Faith said...

Eek, thanks for mentioning me! :) That makes me feel very happy and loved.
So sorry about the comment issue, I'm gonna go try to figure it out.

Brooke said...

FAITH - No problem, I really like your blog and look forward to more posts from you. Wish I would have known about it sooner :)

The comment issue was a blogger issue, after a couple of blogs having that problem I realized that. It is up an working this morning though, cuz I have already left you a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org