Monday, February 2, 2009

N.Y.C. FOILS & A FEW SALLY HANSEN'S

Hi, it's me again, for like the 15th post I have done in the last 2 days. I wanted to show you all some really cute N.Y.C. foils I ordered, along with three Sally Hansen's, too.

First I want to tell you about the website that I ordered these from. It is http://www.discountcosmeticoutlet.com/. I placed this order Friday afternoon. Their website says free shipping on all orders over $40. Since I exceeded the $40 I got free shipping, but I paid the $4.00 more to get priority shipping. People this order came in Monday mornings mail! Now that is fast folks! This is apparently a small family business, and their 2 kids like pulling the orders out in their warehouse. They also sent me a free book mark too. It's the little, personal touches like this that I really love! They also sent me a coupon for 10% off my next order - woo hoo! Anyway on to the pics!

253B Foil'er Up, 256B Royal Foil, 252B Foil For You, 254B Foiled Rotten & 251B Niagara Foils

I ordered 5 N.Y.C. Foil nail polishes, I love their names, I just think they were really creative!
Next up, is two Sally Hansen Chromes:






And, I also ordered one Sally Hansen Prism:





You know what this means, don't you? Yes, that's right, my untried box's lid will not fit now :)

5 comments:

Sasha said...

You are cracking me up!

Brooke said...

SASHA - You laugh at my nail polish sickness? OK, yes it is pretty funny! I need some extra hands to start painting!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fab collection! You definitely got an amazing deal on those. :)

Jamie D. said...

Oh Wow! I can't wait to see those foils on...talk about bling!

Brooke said...

LAMIMI - Thanks! I loved the names so much, and I have never seen these foil ones before, so I was really excited about getting these.

JAMIE - Blingtastic's galore! I think these will make some great bases for some konading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org