Wednesday, January 14, 2009

VALENTINES DAY INSPIRATION

Well, I can't really call this "inspiration" because I feeling anything BUT inspired last night. I'm not really happy with how these turned out. It's just one of those things, if I try to do my nails when I really don't feel like it - they look like crap. But at least I kept my word to you all and took off that nail polish I have had on for a week and painted them again.
**Please note: I am getting my nails filled in this weekend, so try to ignore all that growth I have :)
WHAT I USED: (acrylic paint also used, but not shown)

This is more scrapbook stickers!

WHAT I CAME UP WITH:

ABOVE NO FLASH

I used pink acrylic paint to paint a heart, but I put my top coat on too soon. However, I thought it still had a cool effect top it. Sort of like a melting heart or something.

I just used two different pink colored acrylic paints to paint hearts and dots.

This us just SINFUL COLORS - UFO painted over CHINA GLAZE - WHITE ON WHITE.

And Dinky summed it up best: This is how I feel about these nails:

6 comments:

Inge said...

ROFL @ Dinky. I like the heart with two colors. Really cool. I'm so in love with Sinful polishes. I think it's a case of the grass being greener in the US of A, cause I can't get them here lol.

Brooke said...

PIXIE - Ty! They are so cheap too, only $1.99 ea. I think they are a great nail polish brand. I have never had any problems with any Sinful I have gotten.


What Sinful Colors do you like?

Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

I really like the nail with the dots! Super cute :)

Brooke said...

KATEE - didn't turn out as I hoped, but I will give these valentines day nails another go in the near future.

Anonymous said...

I really liked UFO over ChG white, and the scrapbooking stripes? that's a good idea too. Too bad Dinky didn't like it, maybe her tastes are more refined and sophisticated than ours, he,he!

Brooke said...

OLGA - I really liked that one too. It reminded me of sprinkled icing on cupcakes - or maybe I am just hungry . . . .

Dinkys tastes are very refined, this is true. But I must agree with her, these nails sucked, lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org