Friday, January 23, 2009

A COUPLE OF THINGS

Just wanted to post a few little random things, and didn't want to do a bunch of little posts.


NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK
I have come across a new blog, and you all know how I like to spread the love around on new nail blogs that I dig! My latest find is called:
Colette has just started this blog. I came across her blog from a comment she left me. I have a habit of checking peoples profiles when they leave comments so I can see if they have a blog, and if they do I usually check it out. I really like this blog! She has an amazing stash, I believe she said around 250 bottles. But the strangest thing is, she is able to wear one color of nail polish for like a week straight, weird, huh??!!! Please click the link and check her out and show the new blog on the block some love!

I went to Petco and bought a few new things for the baby Dinky.

Cute right? Well how come she has only had this little pink crown on for like one day and I noticed last night that about 6 of the pink jewels have fallen out!!! Petco you disappoint me. I would think that a little thing like this costing me $7.99 would last a bit longer. You might just be seeing me again this weekend, with a jeweless crown in my hand. If that sweater unravels, I'm gonna unravel - on you! :(

I have just recently been trying out these NYX nail polishes. They have a ton of shades, plus they are only $2.99 each. So when I picked out a few colors and was later looking to see what the name were I thought for sure this one was mis stickered:
SO I got on NYX's website, which I love how they do their colors. I wish more websites did theirs this way. At least when they completely change a color but still keep an old name, you can click on the name and it will show you the old color as well. Some of these other companies could take a note or two on that.
Anyway, no, this color is not mis-stickered. They really named this bright pink, flashy, glitter filled polish Sheer Nude - wtf NYX?

4 comments:

Inge said...

Ohhh, that polish looks pretty! Can't wait to see a swatch. Dinky is one lucky lady. She owns more bling than the average European princess! The crown princess of Denmark lives in the same town as I do. I'll tell her to go get some bling advice from Dinky lol!

Brooke said...

I hope this color goes on good and not sheer or nude!

Colette said...

OMG a shout out! Thanks so much Brooke!

Brooke said...

COLETTE - No problem :) I really like your site, so I wanted to share with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org