Thursday, January 15, 2009

SWATCH CRAZY!!




Yes I have yet a couple more swatches to show you! I decided after I tried out my Carolyn New York colors, that I may as well try some of my Misa's on over the tops of them. Most turned out pretty good, however there was one MAJOR EPIC FAIL.


Thumb - Sugar Daddy over Jones Beach Pink Bikini
Index - Sugar Daddy over Mugged on the 6 Train



Middle - Sweat Pleasure over New York New Year



Ring - Lolli Jolly over Poppy Chulo


Pinky - Candy Girl over Pride Week



I liked the combo on my pinky so well, that I painted all my nails with this combo. It's like these colors were meant to be together!

NO FLASH

(If you look at my index finger, it looks like there is a gouge in the polish, it wasn't, it was just a bit of my sugar donut I had eaten right before I snapped these pics lmao)



LAST TWO PICS, WITH FLASH




Can you tell which one is the Epic Fail??

4 comments:

Inge said...

lol, what did you do to that one all the way to the left? Looks quite... funky.

Candy Girl over Pride Week looks amazing on you. Gorgeous!

Brooke said...

PIXIE - DING DING DING!! We have a winner!! Pixie just found my epic fail!!!

Anonymous said...

The only problem is that the top layer wasn't sheer enough. If you can't see through the bottle when you hold it up to the light, it probably won't work that well as a top layer. The rest look awesome!

Brooke said...

GLITTER - Well I thought I would be ok because The Polish Addict has used all these colors as top coats, so I thought I would be ok. But I think she had used a lighter color for the back ground.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org