Wednesday, January 21, 2009

COMING ATTRACTIONS

I have so much good stuff headed your way, that I'm excited about tuning in to my own blog to see what I have posted next ! ! ! ! ! ! I keed I keed, of course I will know, I'm the only poster here at Getcha Nails Did, it's a one woman show 'round these parts! On to the goooooood stuff:


First off I would like to take a second and THANK everyone that has left me comments, concerns, likes, criticisms, and even a few mild Dinky stalking messages (you know who you are Nixxy) for me in my 100th/Contest post. Please rest assured that I have personally (remember, just a one woman show here) read each and every one. I have even taken some notes on the likes/dislikes/& want more of's. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the comments. As most of you can see, after a few of those comments about my blurry header that quickly changed! I am still trying to come up with a header that is more personalized to my site, but until then, enjoy the crispness of my new, temporary header. You ask and I will definitely try to accommodate.


I have SEVERAL reviews coming up, please see below for more details:

*****UPDATE********
I almost forgot! I will be doing a manicure on my BF's hands and posting pics of that up! I told him that was the only way I was going to do that for him this week, was if I could take pics and post them up! lol - he fell for it!

******END OF UPDATE******

You guys might remember about the SKINN lotion I have been massaging into my heels, that full review is coming up.


I have a full review of Nubar's Vineyard collection coming up, which consists of eight gorgeous red to purple creme polishes.


My CND Cuticle Eraser trial is taking a little longer than hoped, it's hard remembering to use that stuff, so I have postponed the two week trial I original stated I would do, and I am going to use it a little longer.


You all have asked for more Drugstore Brand reviews, so I will be doing some of those too!


I am also going to try to compile a list of my favorite top 10 or 20 COLORS and then one of my favorite BRANDS.


I also have a few secret items headed my way that I will be doing reviews on as well!


Of course, I will still be doing my regular posts in addition to all of my new reviews (NYX's, Zoya's, Nubar's from Pixie, & my NFU OH #60 to name a few plus some more nail art :)
(Woooo, I think I'm going to need a few extra hands for this, calling all hand volunteers.....)


So see, it's like a party over here! If you leave now I'm going to have to call a Party Foul on you!

2 comments:

Nixxy said...

ooh! i was just admiring the vineyard Nubars! They look so luscious and vampy. Post soon please!!

Brooke said...

NIXXY - I will have a few swatches today of these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org