Tuesday, January 13, 2009

NEW BLOGS ON THE BLOCK

Just wanted to update you all on a few new blogs I have come across. I must say I just love all of these nail polish blogs! I am always checking out the blog rolls on all my faves to see if they have added any new blogs to their list, it is just such a great way to come across other nail polish blogs! Anyway, here are a few new ones that I have really enjoyed:

Manicure Mommas - This is a collective blog from several people - which is a really cool idea. Plus it was started by my fellow Oklahoman Sasha, who also has the blog Sasha Says. If you don't crack up at least once reading her blog, then you just might need to go to the doctor because you are comatose......


My Manicure - I did a post on this blog earlier, but it really is such a helpful site. Asami - you rock my nails girl! :)


Nail Art Tuesday - I have mentioned Jamie's blog before, but you all really need to check her out! She just did a post on Pedi Paws - the manicure tool for dogs. Anyone that has a dog, should really check this post out. Great work Jamie!


Polish Me Happy - Another really cute blog name! And not only is the name cute, the blog is really good. She just did a post on a great after manicure clean up method I am gonna try out really soon!


VanillaLolli - This blog has a little makeup as well as polish. A great beauty blog, plus the girl is gorgeous!


I think that about covers all of my new blog loves! Until I uncover any more goodies for you, please check these wonderful blogs out! And don't forget to leave these hard working blog writers a comment or two :)

6 comments:

Sasha said...

Thanks for the plug, sweetie! Appreciate your kind words!

Brooke said...

SASHA - No prob! I love your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestions i'm checking them out.

Oh i love the Dinky pic (i usual) this one i like because she is lounging there showing her juicy pink "shmelly" jellybeans (paw pads). Yum!

Oh sorry about the Sooners, i really don't follow sports but i see it's a huge deal for you.

Still, snap out of the depression soon, please and show off those lovely Misas!

Brooke said...

OLGA - When Dinky was just a wee baby I used to love her teensy little paw pads. I had to kiss them all the time. Even now that she is big (lol) I still her little feetsies.

I'm snapping out of it, slowly but surely.

Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you so much! I really appreciate it and I'll keep the posts coming. :)

I'm loving your blog as well!

Anonymous said...

ehh... interesting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org