Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NAILS INSPIRED BY ASAMI



I also did another nail art design for today. After checking out Asami's blog, My Manicure, she really gave some great tips on painting flowers on your nails using acrylic paint. So Asami, here is my attempt and I really am quite pleased with myself :) Thanks for your great tutorials gal!


What I Did & Used:
I painted two coats of Sinful Colors in Midnight Blue. A gorgeous dark blue.



Then I used some acrylic paint in silver I purchased at Michael's Craft Store.


And a regular paint brush I purchased from Michael's craft store. I picked one that had a short, pointy tip.



Asami tutored on her blog how to make simple flowers, so that is what I tried.
I then used a single silver bouillon ball and placed it in the center of each flower.
I think these turned out so cute. Thanks Asami, all your hard work on your tutorials is paying off girl :) Thanks again

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I really admire those of you that have the patience to do this.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, how sweet! Thanks so much for the shout-out and everything! Your nails look super cute and I'm so glad we're blog-buddies. :)

Colette said...

Way to go! They look great. I'm still a little too chicken to try & hand-paint anything on my nails, but when I work up the nerve Asami's blog has given me a ton of ideas to try.

Anonymous said...

That looks really pretty!

Inge said...

Damn, you're good, girl! That looks perfect!

Brooke said...

TOMA - Thank you, but it really was easy :)

ASAMI - Thank you for your great tutorials, I never knew it could be so easy making flowers. You give really great tips :)

COLETTE - She really does have some great ideas, and they are all pretty easy :)

OLGA - Thanks!

PIXIE - Thank you little lady!

Jamie D. said...

Great job, Brooke - those are beautiful! :-)

Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

Wow, they look great!! So cute!!!

Brooke said...

JAMIE - Thanks! It's seems like it has been forever since I did some nail art :)

KATEE - Thanks! I'm really liking my shorter nails too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org