Friday, January 2, 2009

CATCHING UP

Wow! I have some catching up to do!


CHRISTMAS:
This was a great one. My bf's son, who is 7, came and stayed the night with us on Christmas Eve, which was very exciting for my son, who is 6, to have another kid around on Christmas eve. We wrote our letters to Santa and everything. It was lots of fun seeing them believe in Santa! My son told my mom after Christmas, "Can you believe I was good enough to get an Xbox 360?" I love that little boy! :) I got some really cute "shoe" related items. I have a love for shoes like fingernail polish. I'm hoping to take a few pictures of my cute shoe stuff when I get my new camera figured out!


MY SISTERS WEDDING:
My sister has a few problems with her dress fitting correctly after the original fitting, but finally got it all worked out a few days before the wedding (thank goodness), my dress ended up having to be hemmed as well, which was a last minute thing too. David's Bridal you had me worried for a little bit there! My son was the ring bearer, and during rehearsals he RAN down the isle. I was so worried he was going to do that during the wedding, but he didn't. He did a great job. I'm hoping to be able to share some pics with guys really soon!
(p.s. I wore Essie Pama in case any one wondered :)


NEW YEARS EVE:
My mom, son, BF and I all spent it at home. I made Steak Fajita Nachos and cream cheese w/ crab stuffed, bacon wrapped jalapenos - whew that was a mouth full - literally (lol). I'm a Coors light fan, so that is what I rang in the new year with. We watched some of the new years eve shows, and a stunt show on ESPN that they were doing from Las Vegas. A guy wanted he truck to do a back flip and then another guy wanted to use a ramp with his motorcycle and land on a building 90+ feet up and then free fall off the same side and land on another ramp. I don't see how these guys have girlfriends - I don't think I could take watching my BF do any of those bone head ideas (no offense :)


I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday(s)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org