Thursday, May 7, 2009

YOU GOTTA READ THIS

I know I go on and on and on about the wonderful Kathleen of OC Nail Art - but she deserves every second of it! I was reading Wixbetty's blog WIXOLOGY (a fantastic NP blog, btw) and there was a post on none other than the wonderful Kathleen of OC Nail Art and her two beautiful daughters! It is truly a great read. Wixbetty was able to make it out to the Orange County Marketplace where OC Nail Art sets up a booth. Wixbetty was able to get quite a bit of information from Kathleen and has some really great pics out at the OC Marketplace too. I really encourage you all to find out about the wonderful lady that ships our konad orders to us.



WIXOLOGY - A day in the life of . . . . OC Nail Art



***********************


Also, I had a couple of questions about what was allowed for the OC Nail Art konad contest that I thought you all might find usefull. I have added this info to the main post too, which you can be directed to HERE.



1. Can I enter as many times as I want? Sure can!


2. Do I have to use the 3 colours that come with the set? She can use whatever colors she wants. You just have to use ONE THING from a B kit - one design or one color....

3. Do the designs have to be Konad only or can I add some bling? Absolutely add bling - the more the better!





Come on ladies!! I need you all to get your Konad B - kits and win this great prize for you AND for me!!! I will be featuring some konad designs using my B-kit in order to inspire you ladies to get motivated and WIN THIS THING!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Brooke!

I don't know if you read my update within the post, but Kathleen just told me that her firehouse is "next up" to go to the fires in Santa Barbara.

She supposed to be going to Canada to spend Mother's Day with her mom tomorrow, so this would put a big wrinkle in her plans...=(

Please keep her and all her fellow firefighters in your thoughts and prayers till this inferno is put out!

Thanks again,
~wixbetty

Brooke said...

WIXBETTY - Oh NO!! I had just talked with her about the fire situation this morning, and she mentioned that she hoped that they wouldn't be called since she did have those plans. That's too bad, I will def. keep her in my thoughts aswell as all the other fire fighters battling the blaze. Thanks for the update.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org