Friday, May 22, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY & LIVE, HOT DINKY ACTION

Happy Friday ladies!!! Just wanted to share a couple of pics of what I wake up to in the mornings. The light pink is my pillow and the dark purple is another pillow, she mashes her self in that tight spot and then flips over on her back and konks out!!



Who wants to keeessssss that belllllleh???

And now for that Live, HOT Dinky action! Since I figured out how to use the video mode on my digital camera, I have been trying to capture Dinky's Rodeo Dog action for you guys. She only makes it around the table about four or five times before she quits and I have to rough her up a bit and then put her down before she will run around the table again. She is good for about 3 or 4 of these before she is pooped out. The little clip I have for you is the tail (hehehe) end of her last rodeo the other night, so right at the beginning (the first like 2 seconds of the clip) you see her running fast as her little legs will take her before she quits. And if you turn up the sound all you can hear is her loud panting she does while she is in mid-rodeo action. I am going to do my best this weekend to get a good video of her doing this, so until then I leave you with the RODEO DOG TEASER!!


13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Dinky is SO SO SO cute!!!

contests and such said...

oh that Dinky is soo cute! Have a good weekend!

Nixxy said...

Squee! Look at her little tail going!

Brooke said...

CHRISSY - I know, watching this makes me want to squeeze her!

NESSA - THanks, you too!

NIXXY - She is such a wild thing sometimes! lol

Helen said...

hahaha - brilliant - can't wait to see Dinky starring in a full length feature!

My cat is so funny as we have laminate wood floors and she'll jump on a newspaper or magazine lying on the floor and surf all across the floor. Too funny.

Brooke said...

HELEN - I hope to be able to capture it this weekend. lol, your cat sounds funny!

Violet LeBeaux said...

Cuuute! Too funny, I can't wait to draw this little girl ^_^

Mary said...

She is too cute, and it was great to see her in action. Enjoy the long weekend!

Lucy said...

How can you tease us like that? She looks so cute. I love her poses in bed. Here I am world, I'm Dinky and ya gotta love me!
Too cute.

Lucy said...

How can you tease us like that? She looks so cute. I love her poses in bed. Here I am world, I'm Dinky and ya gotta love me!
Too cute.

Tuli said...

Ooooooohhhh.....she is SO cute ...lol.....absolutely adorable :-)

clockwork said...

OMG XD She's so cute!

Kaybee said...

I want a Dinky!! I'm cracking up watching her run around. MORE DINKY!!! Also, wondering if you will look at my own blog lookatthispolish.blogspot.com. I did a pretty fair franken of nfu oh 51 but my pictures suck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org