Tuesday, May 12, 2009

NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK

Today I have a couple more new blogs to bring to your attention.



THE HUNGRY ASIAN - Kae is a VERY talented nail artist! She entered in my nail art contest that I had a few months ago and submitted many wonderful designs. Her blog also contains a few posts about food too, which for me doesn't get much better. The only thing I like as much as nails IS food, so you know I really like her blog!!

NAILSNHAIR - Lots of really great nail art pics. I also saw where she is trying out do it yourself Gel nails, which I find interesting. This is a fairly new blog, just a few months in.

NATURE NAILS - This blog has some of THE BEST pictures I have seen! I would love to know what camera is used. But alas, this is a french blog so I have no clue, but it is totally worth it just to look at the beautiful pictures.

NIKKI'S NAILS - This is a blog by a stay at home mom (oh how I would love to be a stay at home mom and do my nails all day!!!) to two kids. Nikki just recently took up blogging about her nails. This blog is brand spankin' new with only 7 posts so far. Nikki's blog so far appears to be NOTD shots, which we can never have too many of those, now can we! :)

OZO FINGERS - This is Nina's blog, another fairly new blog too. SO far I have seen just about everything, nail art pics, frankens and NOTD's. In Nina's last post she is taking on the task of making colors that correspond to Pokemon - GOTTA GET 'EM ALL!!


That's what I have for you all this week. As always - please stop by these blogs and show them a little love~~~~~


If you have a blog that you would like to be featured here, please email me at getchanailsdid@yahoo.com with a link to your blog.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks, Brooke! I love new blogs, my reading list grows daily. I followed the ones I could and added the others to my favorites. I need to organize these, following some, favoriting ones that don't have the follow ability, any hints? :)

Brooke said...

MARY - I follow all my blogs - even ones that don't have the little "follow" tab on them and even blogs from other blog hosts ( I guess that is the right word) like Wordpress, etc. I just go to my blogger dashboard and manually add them to my follow list.

Kae said...

Thank you Brooke for spreading the love!

Nikki said...

Thanyou for adding my blog Brooke!

Brooke said...

KAE and NIKKI - No problem at all girls!

Helen said...

I'm not on Blogger so can't really follow anyone unfortunately so I just have all of them saved on my PC favourites and go through them every night if I can. There's dedication!

Must go and say hello to the new ladies now!

Helen said...

Nikki, if you're reading this then I just wanted to let you know that I tried to comment on your blog but the Name/USL option wasn't there and nothing I tried would save :0(

Helen said...

*URL option - sorry, am full of typos today. Oops.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org