Friday, May 15, 2009

HOW DO YOU STAMP YOUR KONAD?

My mom and I have a little debate going as to the correct way to stamp the konad designs on nails.


WHAT BROOKE SAYS:
The stamp should face out, so that if you held your hand out for people to see your nails, they would see the image facing them.


WHAT MOM SAYS:
The image should face in, so that when she looks down at her nails the image is facing her.


This got me interested in YOUR thoughts on this and how YOU do your nails. So I am putting a "fun" little poll up over the weekend to get your input.


******
And the answer to my question what is different about this wine glass mani - I think they are upside down!! The glasses are facing her! lol a couple of you caught it :)



I thought it was funny that she said these mani's were for HER to enjoy, that's why the designs should face her - but could I hurry up and get it done before her appointment the next day where they are always checking out her mani's I do for her....................
uh huh, just for YOUR enjoyment you say.......
TAKE YOUR PICK OF THE SIDE EYE I AM THROWING HER OVER THAT ONE!





(My favorite side eye shot)


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL! I WILL SEE YOU ALL COME MONDAY!



Don't forget, if you have a nail polish blog that you would like for me to add to Monday's New Blog on the Block post, please send me an email to
getchanailsdid@yahoo.com with a link to your blog!

10 comments:

Colette said...

I wanted to leave a comment since I didn't vote - because you need a 3rd option =) Sometimes I face mine out, sometimes I face them in, it just depends on the particular pattern & how I'm feeling.

Even when I stamp them out, I can still see them "the right way" if I just hold my hand to myself closed instead of flat (I hope you know what I mean, I couldn't think of another way to explain it).

And I have to admit it's hard not to do just a little gloating when you have people who "Ooo" & "Aah" over your nails, even if you do them mainly for your own enjoyment LOL.

Violet LeBeaux said...

Facing in! People may want to look at them 2-3 times a week but the rest of the time they are for me... and I'm selfish!

I'm an only child who thinks she's a princess though so I have an excuse!

Cheryl said...

I think the right way is however you like them. I have mine done for MY viewing pleasure. I love to show them to anyone who will look because I am so proud of the work Brooke does. I think she is extremly talented. I am not trying to change anyones way of thinking. That is just my preference. This is one of my fav mani's

Chrissy said...

Lol omg funny side eye shots. I do agree with you though I want them facing out so everyone can see my hard work! Lol. Usually people go like "Can I see?" and you know, I don't really wanna flip my hand around all over the place so they can, I just wanna put my hand in front of their face and BAM! Lolol. Really the mani's are for your enjoyment and other peoples' too, I mean, if you really wanted to look at your mani you could just look at it like when you're holding something...I mean...if you know what I mean. x.x

Rai said...

ROTFLMAO @ THESE PICTURES!
OMG! Where did you find these?!

Inge said...

Sorry, I'm with mom on this one!

What can I say, I like to look at my konad stamps :D

adorepink said...

Haha, I love side eyes. They are hilarious. I have yet to find one in my own pictures. But when I do...oh it will be so funny!

Tuli said...

I think that with most of my images, it doesn't really matter because it looks the same in both ways, but if there is an image that doesn't go both ways, I stamp it with the face in :-) And I can't tell you what is the right way, 'cause if to tell the truth, I never though about it before...lol

Chandni said...

Hmm ... I'm with colette on this one - no harm in a little show-off ;)

Brooke said...

Thank you all! I must admit I am quite shocked to find that this is about half and half on how nails are stamped! Very interesting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org