Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GOODIES ALL THE WAY FROM ISRAEL

I was very pleasantly surprised when I finally made it in to work today to find a wonderful package being delivered to me - all the way from Israel! The wonderful Tuli from TULI'S NAIL POLISH AND STUFF sent it to me.




I have said it before, but I am still surprised at the wonderful people I have met through blogging! Tuli, your kindness is truly awesome! This is one of the most thoughtful & wonderful gifts I have ever rec'd and I appreciate it so much. I hope to soon be able to repay the love and kindness that you have shown me with your gift.




Now on to the good stuff!!
Look how nicely she boxed and wrapped this!

Need a closer look?

BAM!!! Candy, nail art, nail polish - you know this is gonna be good!!

The bottles of nail polish are a brand that is available in Israel. These are what I am most excited about trying! The first one is my fave! None of these photographed the correct color though! The first one is a dark, plum color. The second is darker than shown in this pic. The third one is purple NOT blue! I love all the colors you picked out Tuli, great job!

Nail art supplies. These are kind of little puffy flowers, I have never seen these before. I'm excited to try them out!

Candles for my birthday cake! The birthday has come and gone along with the cake, so I GUESS I will be FORCED to have to get me another cake and use these candles - only if I MUST!! :)

Nail jewels!!! Yeah!!!

I think these might be made out of that fimo clay, these are 3-D flowers.

Nail art hearts!

Stickers - with my favorite - GLITTAH!!!

These actually have some bling to them, it didn't show up well in the pics though.

These are a gold foil looking sticker - super pretty!

Nail stickers.



Tuli even included a bone for Dinky - how thoughtful of you!!

Tuli also included some candy too that I am eager to try out. THANK YOU Tuli!!

15 comments:

Shayla said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see what you do with all that neat nail art stuff!

Mad'moiselle Cé said...

Nice package ! Love the first polish on the left, and candles are so funny.
Dinky was spoiled too ^^

Brooke said...

SHAYLA - Thank, wasn't that so sweet of Tuli?

CELINE - That polish is the one I am excited to try out too! Those candles are pretty cute!

The Asian Girl said...

Awesome package! What gorgeous polish are you wearing over there?!

Rai said...

I love how it's wrapped!
She gave you tons. How was the candy? ...if you tried it yet.

AND YAY! You got some art/jewels.
Now it's time for you to put those to use. lol I wanna see!!

Brooke said...

THE ASIAN GIRL - That would be one of my beloved TiNS!!! Chock full o glittah!!

RAI - I know, it was really pretty! I haven't tried the candy yet, lol - I forgot what a candy feind you are!

Lucy said...

How sweet is Tuli! Love all the nail jewels. You have loads of stuff to play with. I love Dinky in her hoodie. So cute.

Kae said...

What a wonderful package, that is so sweet of Tuli! :)

Mary said...

What a cute package and lots of fun and thoughtful items inside! Tuli is very sweet! Can't wait to see some of the decals/stickers in your pics.

Tuli said...

Brooke you're so welcome !! I really hoped that you'll like this and enjoy it as much as I enjoy making it for you :-)
And by the way - those flower are something new to me also, I found them in that special store and bought also some to myself...lol...and when I tried them at home, I just fell in love with them - so pretty and so easy to work with (I used clear polish)! hope you'll like them too.

Alexlyndra said...

How nice of her! A lot of great stuff in there!

Helen said...

Oh that is so sweet. The generosity of the NB community never fails to surprise me. Yay!

Brooke said...

LUCY - It was really sweet of her. I was shocked at how much good stuff she had sent me.

KAE - It was so sweet and thoughtful of Tuli, she made my week!

MARY - I am really excited about trying those cool stickers out too! I really like those gold metallic ones, they might be my first ones

TULI - Thank you! Each item was so thoughtful, I really appreciate it all so very much. The flowers look really cool, I'm excited to try them out soon.

ALEXLYNDRA - There is a ton of good stuff, I am so thankful to Tuli for sending this to me, it was so sweet of her.

HELEN - I know, it still amazes me too!

clockwork said...

Awww how sweet and thoughtful! What cool things to try.

Velvet said...

Tuli is such a sweetheart! How cool! Even a bone for Miss Dinky...lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org