Wednesday, December 16, 2009

LOOKIE HERE - I AM LOVED BY LACQUER LAINE

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS. . .

When out in the mailbox there arose such a clatter,

I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.

Away to the window I flew like a flash,

Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow

Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below,

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,

But a sweetly mailed package, with 5 bottles of nail polish.


Ok, well I tried to be clever, that's as good as its gonna get today! lol Elaine from Lacquer Laine did totally surprise me out of no where with a sweet package of goodies! It's so fun to get packages when you weren't expecting anything. I thought my son might enjoy getting to open it, but you should have seen his face when he saw it was all nail polish stuff - hahaha.






SEDUCTION
This name has me singing that Usher song of the same name!




BROWN ALUMINIUM




PURPLE COMET




NATIVE BERRY





Thank you so much Elaine! I love all these colors :)

And just so you can have Seduction stuck in your head too!

7 comments:

Lacquer Laine said...

haha! love the poem! And yes, you are loved!

I love seduction on you! gorgeous!

no more long claws?
:c)

Unknown said...

^^ That was so sweet of you, Lacquer Laine!!
Brown Aluminum is gorgeous!!

Stiletto said...

So Pretty!!!

Elaine is SO SWEET!!!

and yes, not I have Usher on the brain! but of course thats not a bad thing! that man in FINE!

Anonymous said...

Eek! Brown Aluminum is awesome! and Seduction. Love it

Lucy said...

Your crazy Brooke! Love those polishes on you. Lacquer Laine was a doll for gifting you with those lovely polishes. Enjoy them. Poor Little, nothing for him but polishes. I'm sure Santa wil be bringing him many presents soon.

auroragyps said...

I love Native Berry. I'm always looking for light reds/dark pinks, that aren't too fuchsia or mauve. That one is a total winner and I'll have to put it on my Lemming list.

Nicole said...

Man, it has been a treasure trove of goodies found at everyone's DTs, huh? I LOVE seduction! I think I have a couple of the others, found in my recent DT haul, but I still can't find that funky green you found by SH! Seduction is just beautiful. What a sweet thing to do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org