Wednesday, December 23, 2009

JAPANESE SURPRISE!

Oh my gosh, this is a lot to take in, isn't it?



I told you all it was a mammoth package Jen from Never Too Much Glitter sent me!! I can't tell a lie, Santa is still watching you know! Since this was so much, I will show it to you in bits so that you can get a better look at all the surprises I got :)


Bath Salts and Fizzy Bath Cubes. Good thing she wrote what these are, or I might have mistaken them for candy, lol!



Nails and Nail Art Supplies.



Hello Kitty rub on's!! Awesome :)



Folding fan, a huge beetle magnet, bug stickers and a sushi thingy.



Handmade necklace!! HANDMADE I say!



Handmade card. HANDMADE I say!!






I ordered these from her Etsy site. I was so glad I snatched these up before anyone else, these are just so me! I can't wait to wear these!!



Jen even had a brochure and business card, very professional girl friend!



PA brand nail polishes.




That is the same polish that is flashing all those colors! I CAN NOT WAIT to try this out!!




Look at this long ass bottle of polish! Haha, I love this and the little note she wrote on the handle!







Duo chrome TiNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Take in all the glory ladies!


Who needs Santa? I just cleaned up on this package from Jen! Thank you so much Jen. Jen is currently soaking up the sun in Hawaii before heading here to the states to spend Christmas with her family. Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip Jen!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great package of goodies!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have a serious case of the jealous now! Like, *serious*. Those all look so omg amazing! And anything that isn't in the US is cool.

Paige said...

What an awesome package!

Lucy said...

I am on the floor having a tantrum! I want, I want! Those tins polishes are gorgeous. I hope the bug stickers aren't for your nails. Jen is a real sweetheart. You have a Santa in Japan.

Anonymous said...

Need. That. Pa. Glitter! *runs off to get it*

...is that purple Pa shimmer called A6? I have that one, too^^ Looks amazing over black!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks Brooke! I hope you'll enjoy the goodies! By the way, the sushi thing is a cell-phone strap. Yes, I know the Japanese are pretty weird. You could also put a key on it.

I'm just catching up with everyone now- I didn't have any Internet- but I'm glad to hear you liked the goods! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org