Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A FEW RANDOM NOTD'S

This first mani is what I wore over the Thanksgiving holiday. I really liked this mani and I think I wore it for like 4 days - which is like forevah for someone like me.

For the base I did four coats of Milani - Lilly Valley. Then I painted the tips with OPI - Louvre Me or Louvre Me Not. Then I used Color Club NAP - You're Golden to draw the line. At first I was going to add more to this, but I actually liked the simplicity of it and just kept it the way it was.

I actually liked this so much that I did a matching pedi done the same way. I have been saving these pics to post with my pedi pics, but I just have not gotten around to taking any. So here it is, I guess just imagine it on my toes :)








This next NOTD is what I have worn for 2 days now, I know, what has gotten into me wearing polish for days on end?? I painted a base coat of Sally Hansen - Project Runway and then topped it off with Color Club - Object of Envy. I really like this glitter polish, it is really smooth for being so glitter packed. I don't know what kind of glitter they used to get this effect, but I like it. I am dreading removing this though, glitter is such a PITA to remove.



12 comments:

Arie said...

Hi Brooke I can't wait for the cupcake tutorial, they are awesome!!! ^_^
I gave some love to Nail-ing, I follow her blog now ^_^.

Paige said...

I love that french!!!

The Hollywood Memoirs said...

I love the first one. That base color is perfect!

Unknown said...

I just love a good funky french!

Anonymous said...

Have you thought of publishing a Dinky of the Day calendar or book? Think about it! While I don't wear the stylistic french manicures and konads,it's fun to check them out. Thanks.

Liz (iceomatic's nails) said...

I love the funky french! I has such a regal feel. :)

That green is really pretty. I can see why you left it on.

ThRiSzHa said...

ohh i love ur funky french...oh girl im inlove with ur Color Club - Object of Envy this is the kind of green glitter polish that i've been looking for.. but sadly i can't them in here..=(
u always made an awesome mani's love it!!

Carlito86 said...

Aw I know what you mean, I hate removing glitter polishes. It does look gorgeous though! xxx

L said...

I like them both but that first one rocks.

Stiletto said...

that green is gorgeous, but the french is FANTASTIC!

Polish Hoarder said...

Lovely! The purple and gold look great together! I'm going to have to try this color combination sometime!

Lucy said...

Very pretty and royal looking Frenchie. The green glitter nails are perfect. Perfectly gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org