Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NUBAR - CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES



Good morning ladies!! Today I bring you info on a brand new collection soon to be released by Nubar. This is the Chocolate Truffles Collection. Here is what Nubar says about this collection:

nubar Chocolate Truffles are a dramatic interpretation of the decadent confections for which they are named. Inspired by a variety of favorite chocolate candies, you'll find cremes, shimmers, light and dark browns in this collection. As all nubar products, these shades are free of DBP, formaldehyde, and toluene, and are vegan and cruelty free. Indulge in these guilt-free treats from the healthy alternative for beautiful nails!

How awesome! What a great idea for a collection! I took a couple of quick pics of these so you can get an idea about these beautiful shades in person. The Chocolate Truffles 8 piece collection includes 6 colors, one foundation base coat and one Diamont seal and shine quick dry top coat. I believe this collection will go for $49.95, but I am unsure of the exact release date as of yet.





WITH FLASH:

Swiss Chocolate, Cherry Cordial, Chocolate Covered Caramel, Raspberry Truffle


Milk Chocolate Creme, Chocolate Coffee Bean, Base Coat, Top Coat

NO FLASH, FLUORESCENT LIGHTING:

Swiss Chocolate, Cherry Cordial, Chocolate Covered Caramel, Raspberry Truffle

Milk Chocolate Creme, Chocolate Coffee Bean, Base Coat, Top Coat


Ok girls - how awesome is this collection going to be? There are some pretty interesting colors in here. Wouldn't it just take it totally over the edge if these smelled like chocolate??

I will have swatches of all these babies for you tomorrow - so check back in :)

11 comments:

Lucy said...

Love truffles so I'll have to get this collection! They look yummy. Chocolate Cherry Cordial looks delicious. These are making me hungry for some chocolate. Can't wait to see these swatched.

Mama Jen said...

brown toned polishes never look right on me...but these are very interesting colors.

Helen said...

It's like they made an entire collection just for me. I love them all. Sob.

Rachel said...

I love chocolate but brown is my least favorite color to wear, hair clothes or nails. Ew!!

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

I think I like Swiss Chocolate and Raspberry Truffle the best.

Paige said...

I love the concept, but I just don't like brown nail polish. :/

Unknown said...

Hmmmm...I want some chocolate now. Can't wait for your swatches :D

Camila said...

I want all these! I love chocolate and I loved the colors! I'm looking forward to the swatches!

Anonymous said...

Browns are my fav. I cant wait for some great fall mani's with these. I"m available when you are Brooke love Mom

ThRiSzHa said...

ohhh... a choco fever!! ill be looking forward for the swatches...waaaaaaaaa.... cant wait for it..

Selina said...

Mmmmmm, chocolate. Wearing polish that makes me crave chocolate could be a bad thing ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org