Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MY D'OH MOMENT YESTERDAY

I'm almost a little embarrassed to say this, but for the sake of cheap nail polish, I will share my d'oh moment with all the world.


So, my usual trips to Sally's include me making a beeline for the nail polish. My Sally's usually have a little round rack they keep by the front door and they usually keep it stocked with misc. clearance items, including clearance polish from time to time. This is what I THOUGHT was the whole clearance section of Sally's.

Last night I popped in to see if China Glaze Magic Matte had come in (no luck) and I needed some shampoo, which I normally don't get from there. But since I had my 15% coupon and I was already there, I thought what the heck. So I ventured to the back of the store. And there I laid my eyes on it!! A whole back shelf stocked full of clearance items!!! I had no clue about this rack as I normally stick to the front of the store. Imagine my surprise when I noticed the new Orly's now reduced to $3.99 ea!

Lesson learned ladies - check the back racks at Sally's.

If you know this already . . . .why didn't you tell me??? I wonder what good deals I have missed out on thus far . . . . . . .????





These were the only two colors they had left, but my two faves from the collection, so score!!




These weren't on clearance, but they (Nina brand np) are on sale at Sally's (for the month, I think) for $2.99 ea.

4 comments:

polishedlyrics said...

Ohhh good to know. I didn't know this. I only ever check the round rack and the table when its out. I'll check out the back next time!

sparklingpinkgorilla said...

I got enchanted forest for 3.99 also! They had all the colors still available at my store. I'll be sure to check the around the whole store for clearance next time since you mentioned this!

auroragyps said...

Man, I was just at Sally's yesterday, but I didn't go near the back. Of course, when I mentioned that I was looking for the new Orlys, the woman didn't even know what I was talking about and kept looking at the China Glaze rack (she really is a nice little old lady though.. very chic). I'll have to find some of the other Sally's that kind of near me and go look.

Anonymous said...

If you can't find the Matte Magic at Sally's I just saw it on head2toebeauty.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org