Wednesday, September 2, 2009

NUBAR CUCUMBER NAIL POLISH REMOVER

I used this nail polish remover the other day when I swatched the Royal Gems collection. I thought it would be a good time to really test this out and see how well it did since I would be doing lots of removing.

First thing that I noticed about this was the smell. It actually smells pretty nice! It has a nice light scent, and while you can still detect the chemical smell that always accompanies np remover, it isn't as over powering.

The next big plus was the green color. I didn't realize how much colored np remover is handy. Why you say? Because it lets you SEE how much you have actually put on your cotton and you can also see where it is on your cotton pad. I have been so used to using clear remover that when I used this one I actually said "wow".

Finally, it removed my polish with ease. I had no problems of it taking longer than usual and it didn't just evaporate before I had time to use it. I normally use pure acetone, so for this to be a non-acetone remover I was a little skeptical. It actually worked WONDERS compared to my Beauty Brands brand non-acetone remover.

Here is a shot of the back of the bottle for those of you who are interested. Just click the pic to enlarge.

You can purchase this on Nubar's website. This is sold in two sizes and prices range from $4.99-8.99. You can also pick this up by the gallon too for $39.95.

3 comments:

Paige said...

I love coloured remover, mine is blue. I love the new Dinky pic by the way, so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke,
Thanks so much for reviewing this. I was looking forward to your comments about this remover! It sounds like a great buy. The same amount of Zoya Remove+ (one gallon) would cost $100. (You'd have to buy 4 32 ounce bottles.) So this is less plastic too!
I'm definitely going to look into this.
-DanaCerise

paintedladyfingers said...

Thanks for the review. I'm a big fan of Remove +. It's nice to have other options of similar quality and pleasant scent. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org